ADVERTISEMENT

If you have lost passion for Duke basketball.....

Did you quit on the program, or did the program quit on you?

• I sold out

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • They sold out

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
va, you literally, are the biggest unwanted asshole to ever hit rivals. It’s got to suck to be as miserable of a prick as you are. It’s also got to suck, or perhaps you’re proud of it, to be the biggest reason 85 % of the best posters who ever posted here have created a new forum. Do you enjoy just spreading dissent every damn day? Here’s a challenge, our last 4 games. Go to the game threads here and just roll through and read your reply’s only. Dude, that’s a huge conglomeration of sadness. You, and about 8 or 9 others, single handedly destroyed
this board. You sound like a broken, miserable record. I’ve never understood why guys dig in and stay at a forum where 90% of its posters literally despise you, but hey, I guess you’re that guy. You talk like Duke deserted you. Buddy, you don’t even deserve to pull for this program. You’re a chump.

I took your challenge and read his posts over the last four games!! Funny thing though, didn't have much to say during the Clemson game where we played really well. Wonder why? Oh wait, I answered my own question, "played really well".

I think a big part of all this that I'm not sure I've seen said is that, obviously, everyone is stressed. Covid, politics, finances, etc. And what's supposed to be our escape; our relief, really isn't this year. We're all used to a couple of hours midweek and a couple of hours on the weekend, where we can sit down, turn our brains off, and just watch our team sort of vicariously take out some stress relief on our behalf. Unfortunately, we don't really have that this year (at least not like in years past). What's supposed to be a time we can kind of retreat and enjoy a game just.. well, isn't' as enjoyable this year.

va, you literally, are the biggest unwanted asshole to ever hit rivals. It’s got to suck to be as miserable of a prick as you are. It’s also got to suck, or perhaps you’re proud of it, to be the biggest reason 85 % of the best posters who ever posted here have created a new forum. Do you enjoy just spreading dissent every damn day? Here’s a challenge, our last 4 games. Go to the game threads here and just roll through and read your reply’s only. Dude, that’s a huge conglomeration of sadness. You, and about 8 or 9 others, single handedly destroyed this board. You sound like a broken, miserable record. I’ve never understood why guys dig in and stay at a forum where 90% of its posters literally despise you, but hey, I guess you’re that guy. You talk like Duke deserted you. Buddy, you don’t even deserve to pull for this program. You’re a chump.

Tough words from a guy behind a computer screen...bey you wouldn't be as tough in person

I took your challenge and read his posts over the last four games!! Funny thing though, didn't have much to say during the Clemson game where we played really well. Wonder why? Oh wait, I answered my own question, "played really well".

Kiss it a little harder

You don't know he would have for sure left after one year
You’re insulting posters think Grant Hill would’ve left after one year if he played during the OAD era and saying they’re acting like they know everything but yet at the same time you’re saying that you think he would’ve stayed at least 2 years as if you know for an absolute fact that he would have stayed for at least 2 years. Pot meet kettle. Before this post I’ve only posted once here on DI over the last 6+ months and it’s because of posters like you that have made DI as bad as THR and RR when it comes to posting on DI.

If you're talking to me then nope I'm not mad...seems everyone else is though

Coach Keyboard you are really putting people in their place.:rolleyes: That's really showing them. First post for me in a while and I pushed myself to do it but I hope you really are ok and if not you seek some help. I'm serious about that. OFC.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Coach Keyboard you are really putting people in their place.:rolleyes: That's really showing them. First post for me in a while and I pushed myself to do it but I hope you really are ok and if not you seek some help. I'm serious about that. OFC.

Thanks for the concern but I'm just fine...worry about yourself please...I'll worry about me

Sorry that some of you guys can't take critism of the staff or the play...some of you guys really believe K could snap his fingers if he wanted and fix the problems...sorry that's not me...and if you don't like my posts or I upset a buddy of yours just pass by my posts....you won't worry so much that way

You’re insulting posters think Grant Hill would’ve left after one year if he played during the OAD era and saying they’re acting like they know everything but yet at the same time you’re saying that you think he would’ve stayed at least 2 years as if you know for an absolute fact that he would have stayed for at least 2 years. Pot meet kettle. Before this post I’ve only posted once here on DI over the last 6+ months and it’s because of posters like you that have made DI as bad as THR and RR when it comes to posting on DI.

Thanks for making your first post in 6 months this...lol

Thanks for the concern but I'm just fine...worry about yourself please...I'll worry about me

Sorry that some of you guys can't take critism of the staff or the play...some of you guys really believe K could snap his fingers if he wanted and fix the problems...sorry that's not me...and if you don't like my posts or I upset a buddy of yours just pass by my posts....you won't worry so much that way

You are such an idiot. Such an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT