Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
were not a basketball coach what would he be? OFC

New Mountain Man show member.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Renting luxury rental cars to unc cheater u athletes. OFC

He claims that he was the greatest UNC basketball calendar salesman in his book " Hard Work". He went to the same businesses that bought the calendars every other year, but thought that he was a genius because they bought them again. Then he said that he convinced Dean Smith that Michael Jordan could play for UNC

Ol Roy has a particular disdain for pharmacists. In 2010, when he was guiding the cheats to the NIT, he was annoyed that he was getting coaching suggestions. He said that he wanted to camp out at Sutton's Drug Store and tell the pharmacist how to fill prescriptions.

Ol Roy then said that he cared more about UNC basketball in his little finger than any other human could possibly care in his entire body. He then reached into his mini fridge and kissed a can of coke

He had a scholly to GT
Ol Roy has a particular disdain for pharmacists. In 2010, when he was guiding the cheats to the NIT, he was annoyed that he was getting coaching suggestions. He said that he wanted to camp out at Sutton's Drug Store and tell the pharmacist how to fill prescriptions.

Are both of these posts true??

Ol Roy played freshman basketball for the cheats. He scored two points in his entire career. Against NC State freshman. He makes it sound like he was James Worthy

Ol Roy could probably throw in a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt glasses with the purchase of a powder blue blazer. And maybe a Village People CD.

He and his wife wanda own southern home cooking restaurant on Franklin St. in cheater heel, N.C. Daily specials include 1 meat, 2 vegetables, sweet tea and a bowl of wanda williams world famous "nanner puddin" all for $10.00. On home basketball game days when the cheater heels win the special goes for $6.00. The heel fans line up for blocks. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
He and his wife wanda own southern home cooking restaurant on Franklin St. in cheater heel, N.C. Daily specials include 1 meat, 2 vegetables, sweet tea and a bowl of wanda williams world famous "nanner puddin" all for $10.00. On home basketball game days when the cheater heels win the special goes for $6.00. The heel fans line up for blocks. OFC
It doesn't look like there will be too many $6.00 specials given out this year!

He would be an anger management counselor. OFC

He would be a regular thr poster and possible mod. He would have over 100,000.00 post and would analyze every game whether the heels won or lost. If they lost he would point out things that if he were the heels coach what decisions he would have made to insure the victory despite the horrible officiating. He would also troll the DI board often changing his user and nick name to get in his troll post. He would always begin his threads with "I come in peace." He is what he is and that's a tar heel fan. He can't help it. It's his nature. Bless his heart. I know it's pitiful though, just pitiful. OFC

He would be the lead salesman for the unc game day basketball programs.
He would also be the top sales person for "O'l Nana's Pudd'n".

He would be a regular thr poster and possible mod. He would have over 100,000.00 post and would analyze every game whether the heels won or lost. If they lost he would point out things that if he were the heels coach what decisions he would have made to insure the victory despite the horrible officiating. He would also troll the DI board often changing his user and nick name to get in his troll post. He would always begin his threads with "I come in peace." He is what he is and that's a tar heel fan. He can't help it. It's his nature. Bless his heart. I know it's pitiful though, just pitiful. OFC
Sky, are we really sure he is not Gary?????
OFC

Sky, are we really sure he is not Gary?????
OFC

I've had my suspensions for years that hof coach roy williams is a thr regular. Not sure about guru gary because I actually think guru gary's avatar is the way he looks. Now steat. We may be on to something there. OFC

I've heard that Moe from the Three Stooges was only 5'2". Gary is an accomplished basketball coach. He's probably average height or taller. And he probably has a nice haircut

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT