ADVERTISEMENT

How many regular season unc losses

What will unc’s regular season loss total be?

Votes: 5 9.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 7 13.5%

Votes: 13 25.0%

Votes: 9 17.3%

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
It’s hard to say. It depends on when Cole Anthony comes back and how good he plays. He’s probably going to win some games for them.

Reactions: skysdad
I don't really know. Anthony will definitely help them when he returns. The most important thing is that they have 2 more losses from a certain team 9 miles away.

OFC
I agree, I want them to lose every game but as long as we beat them both times in the regular season and in the ACC Tournament if they by some miracle make it far enough to play us then I don’t really care if they win the rest of their games.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I agree, I want them to lose every game but as long as we beat them both times in the regular season and in the ACC Tournament if they by some miracle make it far enough to play us then I don’t really care if they win the rest of their games.

I hope they never win another game this season (or ever)! I know some on here will laugh, but it's not a guarantee that we beat them both games. They lost their 'Holy Grail' 95 year streak against Clemson so the only thing that can salvage a little of their season is beating Duke. We should win, but that doesn't mean we will.

OFC

I hope they never win another game this season (or ever)! I know some on here will laugh, but it's not a guarantee that we beat them both games. They lost their 'Holy Grail' 95 year streak against Clemson so the only thing that can salvage a little of their season is beating Duke. We should win, but that doesn't mean we will.

OFC
True, no wins are ever 100% guaranteed in the Duke/UNC Rivalry no matter how bad one of the teams might be in a particular season. We’ve lost to them when we shouldn’t have and we’ve beat them when we shouldn’t have.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I think they get off the shnide vs. Miami. Roy tightening up the rotation to play only the top producers, like Playtex 2-11, 1-8 from 3 , 7 pts in ONLY 49 minutes.

I wonder how many classes Cole Anthony has been in attendance for, especially after the injury.

They will be focused and jacked up for the Duke games in order to salvage at least one or two dumpsters.

True, no wins are ever 100% guaranteed in the Duke/UNC Rivalry no matter how bad one of the teams might be in a particular season. We’ve lost to them when we shouldn’t have and we’ve beat them when we shouldn’t have.
True, while I’m not guaranteeing anything, but the last time unc was this bad, Duke swept them in both games being blowouts. If Cole were to come back and his first game back is against Duke, I could most definitely see them being very hyped up, and if our guys, aren’t on their game, then it could possibly be trouble. Point I’m trying to make is, I wouldn’t be surprised if Duke sweeps them with both games being no contests, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if there is at least one close game, because in this rivalry, anything is possible!

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
18. They definitely got 2 more coming against us, would be nice to be a 3rd in the ACC tournament.
Not even worried if Cole comes back against us, think it could possibly hurt their "already terrible" chemistry. Plus we got 2 defensive monsters to throw at him.

I'm going with 17 losses. Anthony will help, but will he come back and try to do too much?? I'm willing to bet he'll become a ball stopper and UNC will become a 1 trick pony.

They’ve lost a lot of close games that Anthony’s presence would have secured a win IMO. I believe they have 13 conf games left. So it all depends on when Anthony comes back. If he’s available for the next game, I’d guess they go 8-5 with him back and end the year at 16-15 heading into the acc tourney. I’d expect them to win 1-2 games there, depending on whether they end up playing in the first round of games or manage to get eek out a first day bye.

They will win games when Cole returns, same as they were before he went down. I’m trying to not be naive, while at the same time enjoying the losing streak.

In wake of unc cheater u's latest loss North Carolina's governor Roy Cooper a unc cheater u alumni has declared a state of emergency for the city of chapel hill, North Carolina and the state of North Carolina in general which are an alarmingly a majority unc cheater u fan based state. All people who wear unc cheater gear can come in for counseling to the professional of their choice at no cost to them. They also are to be protected from any verbal or social abuse from Duke , NCSU, WF, ECU or App. St. fans who if are caught abusing any unc cheater u fan are subject to fines and if they are persistant are subject to arrest. Enough is enough. I think we are fine here on DI since we have user names but be careful on face book although my tar heel face book friends are inactive and have been for a while plus you are subject to face book jail if caught abusing tar heel fans. ;) OFC

Anyone think Anthony shuts it down to get ready for the NBA? They’re almost certainly going to miss the tourney at this point. No reason to risk injury.

HOF Coach Roy Williams doesn’t seem to upset in his presser. Probably comforted by the fact that his bank account still growing despite his poor coaching job. No real skin in the game. No chance of getting fired.

”Hey, too many injuries”, What can you do.?”

HOF Coach Roy Williams doesn’t seem to upset in his presser. Probably comforted by the fact that his bank account still growing despite his poor coaching job. No real skin in the game. No chance of getting fired.

”Hey, too many injuries”, What can you do.?”

I hated the fact we didn't didn't get any classic Roy statements. Damn, someone give this man a coke!

Anthony is definitely coming back. Every thing he says points to that. The Cheaters will be better when he does. They will win the close games. And of course they will play lights out in 2 games against their arch rival, after which they will immediately revert to the norm.

Anyone think Anthony shuts it down to get ready for the NBA? They’re almost certainly going to miss the tourney at this point. No reason to risk injury.
He tweeted recently that he “wanted to put an end to all the talk about him shutting it down and that he will be returning to play with his brothers” and there are rumors that he’ll be back for their next game which is Saturday.

As Roy said, they are not very gifted, so hopefully every game they play, they looseeeeeeeee!!!
OFC

Yeah I actually think that Cole will struggle if he comes back. He is a great player, but I thought he would be better at making his teammates better. I think he comes back and scores, but that's not what they need really.

I do too, I think Cole will try to do too much to get the heels winning games. They will win some of the closer games but still lose 5 games or so when he gets back.

Reactions: Hurley22
I honestly just don't really keep up with UNC very closely. I know they suck this year, but why did they fall off so drastically?

Oh right, they lost Luke Maye. Nvm.

In defense of Roy and UNC, have you seen the gauntlet they've had to run through recently? Georgia Tech, Clemson, Pitt (twice), and now Virginia Tech? It's just not fair. Nobody could survive that.

I’ve picked them to win every time in the pickem challenge, I will not stop now. Seems to be working wonders.

Keep picking them as your 6 pointer Show. Sooner or later they are bound to ring one up. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT