ADVERTISEMENT

Harry Giles picks Duke!!!

2E98410D-6BA4-4A06-B60A-08ACD1B94B82_zps44ecf29j.gif

I hate to say it but the color of that hat kinda looked like that powder blue color of our neighbors. If they were in his final 4 i would have definitely thought it was them...Buuuut its not and hes a Dukie...welcome aboard Harry.

Reactions: CatcherForLife6
Great news and welcome to Duke big guy. To all DI posters. Let us refrain from giving him the nickname "G-Man." That belongs to Mike Gminski the original. If we are going to give him a nickname let's come up with something else. I like the one that has been mentioned several times in this thread. Mr. Giles has a nice ring to it. OFC.

247 predicts it again!
When it comes to Duke recruiting, our insiders are much more reliable than the 247 guys. Nothing against the 247 folks but I put full faith in our insiders first.

Some here can attest, Giles to Duke was told to us a long time ago as more than an average chance.

I swear, crap like this is why I absolutely despise UNCheat and their arrogant fans. They try to spin everything to make themselves look better. I hope the NCAA absolutely destroys them.

From Twitter.....

Ross Martin ‏@Boss_Martin247 44m44 minutes ago
Harry Giles is wearing a Jordan Brand jacket. Jordan played at UNC.

Comes off more like sad desperation to me, LOL.
GTHC,GTH

Reactions: LetsGoDukies
Great news and welcome to Duke big guy. To all DI posters. Let us refrain from giving him the nickname "G-Man." That belongs to Mike Gminski the original. If we are going to give him a nickname let's come up with something else. I like the one that has been mentioned several times in this thread. Mr. Giles has a nice ring to it. OFC.
Yeah, Sky. Like Sidney Poitier in "In the Heat of the Night": "They call me MISTER Tibbs." Mister Giles it is.
OFC

Another UK fan just dropping by to say grats on Giles.

When you regularly land top 2 classes, its easy to be classy....But when getting excited about a VCU decommit is the highlight of your recruitment, its hard to do anything but cook up conspiracy theories and reveal your envy.

Reactions: DukeDenver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT