ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving of course and since I'm not sure how much I will be posting I thought I would wish all a Happy Thanksgiving tonight. This includes those who post and lurk here who are not Duke fans. This has been a challenging year for me as far as my health is concerned. Most of you remember the deal with my kidney and how serious it was. You also remember the miracle that cured it. I am forever grateful ando thankful for the prayers sent by all of you. I surely felt them all. May all of us no matter who we pull for be grateful for the rights and privileges we all have and never ,ever take those blessings we all share on common ground. OFC

Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone. May God bless all.
And Sky, I'm thankful that you're doing so much better.

HsblLIZ.jpg

OFC

To the DI family, gratitude is what makes the soul noble. This Thanksgiving, may you show your gratitude for all your blessings. We all are very fortunate and sometimes we forget just how much. But not today. Happy Thanksgiving.
Sky, what a great post! I truly hope one day, I get the honor to meet you and know the wise man behind the screen name. Nothing but much respect for you.

To the DI family, gratitude is what makes the soul noble. This Thanksgiving, may you show your gratitude for all your blessings. We all are very fortunate and sometimes we forget just how much. But not today. Happy Thanksgiving.
Sky, what a great post! I truly hope one day, I get the honor to meet you and know the wise man behind the screen name. Nothing but much respect for you.

Thank you very much. OFC

They must be eating. We are getting ready to eat. Tons of food here. Turkey of course, turkey dressing, turkey gravy, ham, corn cassorole, sweet potato cassorole, green beans and deserts in abundance. Take advantage of being with those loved one because their chair may not be filled next year. I lost one of the greatest men I've ever known in my Uncle Marshall. Don't take your loved ones for granted. OFC

Sorry for your loss Sky. Hope you and your family are making the best out of the holiday.

Reactions: skysdad
Sorry for your loss, Sky.

We had last minute plan changes due to illness to a family member so we ate at my home with some straggler family members. Ordered Cracker Barrel take out - it was glorious.

Reactions: skysdad
Sorry for your loss, Sky.

We had last minute plan changes due to illness to a family member so we ate at my home with some straggler family members. Ordered Cracker Barrel take out - it was glorious.

I've had Cracker Burrell for Thanksgiving. It was really pretty good. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT