ADVERTISEMENT

Gary Trent

Please elaborate. I know that he's doing well. Who were the others in his class? What are his stats?

Probably a nice career booster for Trent in Toronto. Bagley and Carter on similar trajectories. Dubai is way behind. Grayson Allen is three years older, but also part of the 2018 draft class. He might get passed, but I would argue that Allen is having the best career of the five names mentioned

Allen and Trent definitely are having pretty good seasons. Both can catch fire and spark anytime. Trent, has been lights out since he made it to Toronto... Allen also is having a good year...

Who would’ve thought Duval would be runnin the pick and roll

Trent being traded was a good move. He wasn’t starting with a healthy McCollum back and already had plenty suitors heading into his free agent year. There was a reason he received a first round contract while being picked in the second round.
Carter and Bagley are both in bad spots. Carter probably a move up since being traded to Orlando but neither player can stay healthy a full season .
Grayson is what every one thought he would be. A good role player in the league .

I said in 2018 that it wouldn't surprise me if Trent had the longest pro career out of the Duke guys in the 2017 recruiting class. IMO, the kid just oozed potential. I watched him a lot in high school and he always struck me as a natural-born scorer. The situation he finds himself in right now is good one....and as odd as it may sound, that's sometimes all it takes for certain players. He's killing it, and I couldn't be happier for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT