• Caleb Foster - 18 pts - 3 reb - 1 ast - 1 blk

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • Ryan Young - 8 pts - 7 reb - 2 ast

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Rebounded more by committee which is what this team has to do. Mitchell very important at the line and Foster - well he just earned some minutes.

Reactions: sheyduke
Mehhh Ill take Kyle early. Foster late . But overall you got to give it to Kyle regardless of fosters late games heroics. He impacted the game from start to finish. Close though.

Flip, because he does this every game.
But 2nd for Foster.
Not to be too critical of him. But Flip missed 8 more shots than he made and failed to establish a rhythm. That said, he had a solid outing.

Foster was hands down, the reason Duke held MSU off. He is handily in the lead in this poll, but the fact he isn't unanimous is wild.

Not to be too critical of him. But Flip missed 8 more shots than he made and failed to establish a rhythm. That said, he had a solid outing.

Foster was hands down, the reason Duke held MSU off. He is handily in the lead in this poll, but the fact he isn't unanimous is wild.
I thought Caleb played pretty sloppy for 25-30 minutes of the game. He was turning the ball over and just looked lost the 1st half. The last 15 minutes of the game is when Foster played really well. Thought Mitchell played the best behind Foster and then would put Flip. Mitchell was steady the entire game and played good defense, hit the boards, and hit some clutch shots at the FT line. Also, Mitchell had 13 points. Not 9.

Last edited:
Reactions: ceilo77
Foster. Sometimes its WHEN you score that makes the difference. That freshman has ice water in his veins. And LOL @ Missed Again State. Good one OP. That Michigan State offense was BRUTAL to watch and no, I don’t think Duke gets most of the credit for that.

I actually don't think Flip has a good game. He was trying to figure it. This is where the coaches have to instill the confidence in him, if he's the only BIG on the floor. His shot selection is still off a bit.

Foster had to shake off the hype of the game . He didn’t start over McCain and McCain did nothing all game except foul and turnovers .

Flip is going to do what Flip does. It’s when he don’t score and bigger teams double team him that worries me .

Foster looked great. I read the rest of the team was 3-17 from 3 so we might want to improve that going forward. Happy with the win though. We have a few easy games I believe and then Arkansas. Good time to develop Stewart and let McCain get comfortable. Long season, but as of now Schutt, Reeves and TJ are the odd guys out. Hopefully those guys get some minutes the next few games to show their stuff.

Last edited:
Foster...

Thought Proctor had a great game. he really defended Walker well.

Scheyer gets a nod for scheming the double teams on Walker late in the game. really shut him down.

Foster looked great. I read the rest of the team was 3-17 from 3 so we might want to improve that going forward. Happy with the win though. We have a few easy games I believe and then Arkansas. Good time to develop Stewart and let McCain get comfortable. Long season, but as of now Schutt, Reeves and TJ are the odd guys out. Hopefully those guys get some minutes the next few games to show their stuff.
Schutt is redshirting, right?

I threw Ryan Young a courtesy vote for being +24 in the box score. He was made for Big 10 basketball lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT