ADVERTISEMENT

Game time for the Clemson game?

The football title game is always played on a Mon night, same as the basketball.
My only thought about the TBD game time next Sat is usually ESPN does that if they are trying to plan for "GameDay" to be there. But I don't know, doesn't make a lot of sense for GameDay to have this game, considering we should win by 20+ and we have many bigger games to come.

Reactions: GillJET
So my oldest daughter will be at that game — her first! The first game I saw at Cameron was against Clemson and we won. Maybe there’s a tradition starting?

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Duke has a couple more games throughout the season that are TBD. ESPN just likes to have the flex option.
I’ve noticed that Duke only has one CBS game and it’s against Miami and that’s at the beginning of March. I’m not sure why Duke is only playing one game on CBS this season.

Well, it isn't for another week. I think the National Title CFB game is that day, so you'd be wise to anticipate a fairly early start time. Either the 12 or 2-3 slot. It won't be any later than that.

According to a schedule that I have unc cheating u playing Pitt. at 12 noon on RAYCOM. A 3 o'clock start makes sense if the football natty is that night. If nor maybe a later start like 7 p.m. but Duke doesn't usually get the early start. Could it start at 9 p.m. ? OFC

That is correct. I like that start time. I'm not a huge fan of those middle-of-the-day on a weekend games.

Only six more days.

With it being on ESPN I'm guessing we will get ton see the game in progress about 8:50 then. OFC

I’ve noticed that Duke only has one CBS game and it’s against Miami and that’s at the beginning of March. I’m not sure why Duke is only playing one game on CBS this season.
It's all about TV contracts. ESPN has ACC wrapped up and CBS has the Big10 and (I think) PAC12. I do think CBS has the St. John's game, though.
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT