ADVERTISEMENT

FYI, McDonalds All American game tonight

9:00 p.m. EST on ESPN. We have three Dukies coming in that are playing and excited to see them. With Proctor and Young coming back and possibly a couple more from this years team has me excited and Coach Sheyer sees the need with both talented experience and young talent. In Coach Scheyer we have a young,smart, creative coach just like we did 40 years ago who adapted to the players and the way the game will be played. I will be in my favorite seat even though I have to get up a 5:15 to go to work. OFC

9:00 p.m. EST on ESPN. We have three Dukies coming in that are playing and excited to see them. With Proctor and Young coming back and possibly a couple more from this years team has me excited and Coach Sheyer sees the need with both talented experience and young talent. In Coach Scheyer we have a young,smart, creative coach just like we did 40 years ago who adapted to the players and the way the game will be played. I will be in my favorite seat even though I have to get up a 5:15 to go to work. OFC
Ditto Sky!!!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Yes sir

Reactions: skysdad
You flip a coin with freshman. You just never know
And injuries, as we all know. We should be more experieced next year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT