ADVERTISEMENT

For all you fathers

What to expect from my first child? Any pointers? Advice? Etc. Funny stories? Stress relief? Lol around Nov 20 another Dukie will be here I can guarantee that! July 2 the gender .

Congrats IPSYCHOSIS! All the luck in the world pal!

OFC

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
Congrats Ipsy. It will change your life. You’ve never loved something so much so fast in all your life. Gender seriously doesn’t matter.

It’s like a headache at times as you watch them grow from the kid jumping in the boat to the kid dating his first girl. You’ll never be the same.

It destroys your life completely. You’ll be exhausted all the time. You will search, often in vain, for even an hour a week to yourself. Your life is over.

You’ll also love them more than you can imagine.

It is amazing how much pride you take in their accomplishments. More happy for them than you would be if you did the same thing. Life changing. Treasure the time because now it flys.

As a former teacher of juniors and seniors in high school - most of them turn out to be really cool humans eventually. So when the day comes that you can't stand that kid, know that he/she will be someone worth having a relationship with, some day (most likely).
//Not a parent.

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
You get to take fun photos like this one of my little Grayson
FB_IMG_1530228488027_zpscq33gk00.jpg

3 pieces of advice:

1. Cover him as soon as you take the diaper off so you don't get sprayed.
2. Don't be afraid to say no to TV, computer games and cell phones. It will pay off in the long run.
3. Don't try to live through him on the sports field/court. Years later you'll look back and be embarrassed at yourself. Talking as one who's been there.

But it's one of life's blessings for sure.

First few months will be tough but it gets much better. When they get older and into sports make sure you enjoy it. I see so many people complaining all the time instead of loving the moments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT