ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Braves came home from a 5-1 road trip, three game sweep of the Marlins only to crash land. Orioles took us to the woodshed 9-4. It was only a 2-1 Baltimore lead until the 7th, until the O's got to Max Fried.

Oh well back at it tonite. O's at Braves on Fox Sports at 7:15. Btw, despite the L, Braves still up 5 games over 2nd place Mets. OFC

Max to the 15 day IL today. Called up Danny Young. I was hoping it would be Soroka but he probably won’t go back down once he makes it back to the bigs.

Hate how they have the injury bug right now. Off to the best start in a long time but have hardly had a full healthy roster.

Better to be hurt in May than in October tho I guess!

Max to the 15 day IL today. Called up Danny Young. I was hoping it would be Soroka but he probably won’t go back down once he makes it back to the bigs.

Hate how they have the injury bug right now. Off to the best start in a long time but have hardly had a full healthy roster.

Better to be hurt in May than in October tho I guess!
937 not good, and from what
I gather just 15 days is in doubt. As you say, better now than October. Just hoping this is not "Tommy John" destined. OFC

I know he has baggage but I think I would be on the phone with Trevor Bauer.
Atlanta is a really big on the “clubhouse fit” type of guys. While I think it would be awesome, he’s been super toxic in clubhouses he’s been a part of. And that’s outside of his legal stuff.

There could be a lot of guys out there. White Sox have a couple studs. I really like Dylan Cease. Or one of the Milwaukee horses in Burnes or Woodruff. I’d also take a flyer on Baumgarner. I know he’s struggled, but he’d be cheap, wouldn’t give up any prospects, and he’s a proven winner.

This place is dead if all we have to comment on is the non-Duke alligned Atlanta pro baseball team (forget their name, but know it is not politically correct). DC is closer to Durham than Atlanta, maybe Balimer too. But as long as this crap continues, I am a Mets/Phillies/Nats/Cubs/Sox/O's.Fan. Let's resume discussing real, unboring, Duke stuff. Even UNCheat Bashing would be better.😁😉 OFC

• Haha
Reactions: hart2chesson
This place is dead if all we have to comment on is the non-Duke alligned Atlanta pro baseball team (forget their name, but know it is not politically correct). DC is closer to Durham than Atlanta, maybe Balimer too. But as long as this crap continues, I am a Mets/Phillies/Nats/Cubs/Sox/O's.Fan. Let's resume discussing real, unboring, Duke stuff. Even UNCheat Bashing would be better.😁😉 OFC
Sorry DI, this is Braves Country. However talk about your club(s).😀 Meanwhile, @bleediteveryday30, @Duke937 , @smashmouth5 and all our Braves fans, here's the unhappy scoop on Max:

Good news we're up 4-0 on Boston in 2nd. Olson just nailed a 2 run shot into "The Chop House." OFC

Reactions: Duke937
Sorry DI, this is Braves Country. However talk about your club(s).😀 Meanwhile, @bleediteveryday30, @Duke937 , @smashmouth5 and all our Braves fans, here's the unhappy scoop on Max:

Good news we're up 4-0 on Boston in 2nd. Olson just nailed a 2 run shot into "The Chop House." OFC
And I am a Red Sox fan too. OFC.

• Haha
Reactions: hart2chesson
And I am a Red Sox fan too. OFC.
Well your club MAY come back and win tonite. They just said Bosox have 21 wins this year, and 14 of those are comeback triumphs!! Boston always seems like a fun team to watch. DI, the Bucky "effing" Dent green monster shot torments me even now. OFC

Bad news. Injuries suck.

Bad news. Injuries suck.
Next man up! Absolutely sucks losing a guy like Max. AA will make the right decision to bridge the gap until Max gets back. Best team in the National League, and I’m not sure how close it is right now.
No two ways about it. The news is certainly troubling, but 937 you're right. "Next man up." We have the arms I think to step in and do admirable work too. Kyle Wright is out too with shoulder inflammation, so Alex and Snit best huddle up.

Meanwhile we BURIED the Red Sox last nite, and had our hitting shoes on!! #GoBraves
OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
We got a tough little stretch of May coming up (based on records) until the 29th against the As. I don’t keep up with other teams or watch any other games other than us. Let’s get it done!!! The Pests are unraveling! 😛

We got a tough little stretch of May coming up (based on records) until the 29th against the As. I don’t keep up with other teams or watch any other games other than us. Let’s get it done!!! The Pests are unraveling! 😛
Great post Ipster! Way to put it out there pal!!! OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Braves lost to Red Sox last nite 5-2. Ronald Acuna's 470ft moonshot to the LF club level was only real highlight.

No great harm done as we maintain a 6.5 game lead over the 2nd place Marlins. Travel day today. It's off to Toronto for a three game series tomorrow nite. Hoping Strider gets the call!! #ChopOn

OFC

Frustrating 3-0 loss at Toronto. Left too many guys on base, and we hit too many missiles right at them. Wasted a beautiful pitching effort by Spencer Strider. Oh well, game two of three vs Blue Jays today. The Phillies won, and are in 2nd place, six games back.

OFC

Well for the 2nd straight game an early lead was squandered @ Toronto by the Braves. However we righted the ship, and took a 5-4 lead into the 9th.

Blue Jays loaded bags with 2 outs, and our closer Iglesias gave up a two run single. Game, Set, Match. Braves have lost four straight, and Snitker needs some answers!! Onto Texas for three vs the Rangers. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT