ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

#EddieMoney #EasyEddie #FastEddie

Down to the Braves last out, Eddie Rosario blasted a dramatic grand slam just over the 400 mark in left. Iglesias got the save. Braves take two of three in 'Zona!!! OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
And the Braves do it AGAIN!!! Down 4-1 against the big, bad Max Scherzer, they came off the deck and tied it up at 5-5. Michael Harris II then went yard with a two run shot in the 8th, and it was bye, bye Mets 7-5. Go for sweep now!! OFC

How about them Braves huh?
Atlanta Braves Fist Bump GIF by Delta Air Lines

Win, win, win......Yes sir!!!! Let's make it another home sweep this week!! Braves eased past the Nationals Saturday 6-4. Ozuna and Acuna went deep, and Jared Shuster pitched well enough to get the win! OFC

Can't win 'em all, and Nationals snapped our 7 game winning streak yesterday. Oh well, hopefully start a new streak tonite as we head to the Motor City. The Braves are in Detroit (9 losses in a row) for three. Bally Sports South @ 6:30, and Charlie Morton is on the hill.

OFC

Reactions: smashmouth5
Seemed like they had several at bats yesterday that were hit right at guys. Good solid contact. Ball was coming off the bat well. Wait a millisecond or speed up a millisecond and those are doubles to the outfield. The game of inches.

Reactions: hart2chesson
There are no words for how abysmal the last three innings were for Atlanta. 5-0 lead going into the bottom of the 7th, only to blow it all. Wtf.
That one was umm rough.. statistically they have the best bullpen in the game. That doesn’t happen hardly ever. But when it does it’s tough to watch.

I’d be calling KC about their 2 big bullpen pieces sooner than later.
I wouldn't have believed that sorry, pitiful ending had I not seen it. Braves put a big red bow on that gift to the Tigers. I watched the post game interview. Snit could have chewed a pack of nails. OFC

Thanks to you guys, the Braves are now my second favorite team, and it helps that they are in the same division as the Schmets. It also helps that I live half the year in Georgia, although those of us out in the swamp don't think of Atlanta as being part of Georgia. I remember when the Dodgers were in the same division as the Braves (or at least I think I do), and that was tough on the Bums.
Some writer referred to last night's game as a battle of "two depleted pitching staffs", and it showed. Here's to getting healthy.
OFC
PS: Thanks for giving us Freeman.
I have to amend my earlier statements. Braves are now officially my FAVORITE, thanks to the Dodgers inviting Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence (trans nuns) to pride night. Invite has been withdrawn, but the damage is done. Go Braves!
OFC
Do the Braves have a pride night? Please say no, although it certainly wouldn't surprise me. Everyone does, it seems.

I have to amend my earlier statements. Braves are now officially my FAVORITE, thanks to the Dodgers inviting Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence (trans nuns) to pride night. Invite has been withdrawn, but the damage is done. Go Braves!
OFC
Do the Braves have a pride night? Please say no, although it certainly wouldn't surprise me. Everyone does, it seems.
Yeah they do a pride night. It’s called hosting the New York Mets.

BTW, with the rain out last nite, Braves play a doubleheader today @ Detroit. Tigers are really bad, and our colossal screw-up Monday nite gifted them a win. To say a sweep is needed today is an under-
statement.

First pitch is at 1:10 EST. We start the day four games up on the 2nd place Marlins. OFC

Here's a question, why does it bother people so much to have Pride nights, days, months, or whatever. Does it change anything in your life personally? Does it genuinely affect you in any way, shape, or form? Can't we all just let people live their lives?

My lord, there's enough genuinely upsetting shit in the world. Why get upset over something that doesn't affect your life? We're all different, and I don't give two shits about trans nuns. Who cares? It doesn't affect my life or yours. Let people be happy. You don't like it? Toughen up and get over it.

Anyway, we need to get both of these wins today. The Tigers are awful, and after the collapse the other night, we need this.

Here's a question, why does it bother people so much to have Pride nights, days, months, or whatever. Does it change anything in your life personally? Does it genuinely affect you in any way, shape, or form? Can't we all just let people live their lives?

My lord, there's enough genuinely upsetting shit in the world. Why get upset over something that doesn't affect your life? We're all different, and I don't give two shits about trans nuns. Who cares? It doesn't affect my life or yours. Let people be happy. You don't like it? Toughen up and get over it.

Anyway, we need to get both of these wins today. The Tigers are awful, and after the collapse the other night, we need this.
Bleed, excellent post. I am here for Braves Baseball, to heck with politics. You're a really good friend, and I edited my earlier post. OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
You are too buddy. Same here Hart. We have a place for all of that on this board, which I don't venture to. There's too much negativity out in the world now. Everyone wants to take sides. I just want to enjoy life and discuss some sports here.

Reactions: hart2chesson

Bleed: You probably guessed that I respectfully disagree with everything you wrote, except for the last paragraph. So, like Hart, I will confine myself to rooting for the Braves. Peace.
OFC

Reactions: smashmouth5
Bleed: You probably guessed that I respectfully disagree with everything you wrote, except for the last paragraph. So, like Hart, I will confine myself to rooting for the Braves. Peace.
OFC
Will we're excited to have you as a Braves fan!!! OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT