ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

I haven't been over there in a long time, stopped in the other day. Wow, that archer2 character is one whiny little bitch. Dumbest poster over there. He puts steat to shame.

I haven't been over there in a long time, stopped in the other day. Wow, that archer2 character is one whiny little bitch. Dumbest poster over there. He puts steat to shame.
Nah! I think the dumbest poster over there is FlaTarheel! But yea Archer and TFKAPFS round out the top three! They are complete morons!

Reactions: skysdad
Who do you think is the sharpest flatarheel or guru gary -7 as far as being a college basketball insider. OFC
foghorn-leghorn-rhetorical-i-say-i-say-you-aint-the-sharpest-tool-in-the-shed.jpg

You know thr is capable of making this quote thread on every post they make. We just can't keep up with the count. OFC

Yea I saw over there one time a while back that one of their posters had counted how many threads we had on one page about unc. Well I got news for him. There will always be at least 2. This one and the Shameless thread. OFC

Gotta love that "Shameless" thread! Devil DJ works hard keeping up with Tar Hole chicanery! OFC

Reactions: skysdad
gary's feathers seem very ruffled over the uncertainty with Tony Bradley's status. He is in a thread all but coming out and saying what an idiot he thinks Bradley is. Of course he is FOOLISH if he stays in the draft. Ha haaaa.

gary-7:
"Nobody is attacking him. He has gotten some very bad advice from some less than scrupulous people and that is being properly called out. Lighten up, Francis,"

gary-7:
"Nobody is villifying him. Just calling a potentially bad decision for exactly what it is."

gary-7:
"I got news for him --- he won't be utilized as a stretch-4 in the NBA either..."

Almost as if that moron thinks Bradley might read what he posts and that maybe it will sway him to go back to Holeville. Lol.

gary-7:
"...and it sounds like only one, maybe two teams at the most are even talking possible first round. If they pass he's relegated into uncertainty. Kid needs to come back for his own good."

gary has all the answers....for everyone's life.....Lol. Just the thought of Bradley staying in the draft is obviously taking quite a toll on old gar. Poor fella.

Reactions: hart2chesson
gary's feathers seem very ruffled over the uncertainty with Tony Bradley's status. He is in a thread all but coming out and saying what an idiot he thinks Bradley is. Of course he is FOOLISH if he stays in the draft. Ha haaaa.

gary-7:
"Nobody is attacking him. He has gotten some very bad advice from some less than scrupulous people and that is being properly called out. Lighten up, Francis,"

gary-7:
"Nobody is villifying him. Just calling a potentially bad decision for exactly what it is."

gary-7:
"I got news for him --- he won't be utilized as a stretch-4 in the NBA either..."

Almost as if that moron thinks Bradley might read what he posts and that maybe it will sway him to go back to Holeville. Lol.

If Bradley stays in the draft it's meltdown thread followed by thread saying how awesome the recruiting class is and that big luke maye will be ACCPOY and an All-American. OFC

Agree about Archer being dumb but no one can match the stupidity of the three stooges of Gary, Fla Tar Heel and Steat

It would apppear Bradley is getting a first round guarantee. Not sure going pro would define a bad decision in that case, but sure unc fans will find a way to say it is

Reactions: KellenPatrick
It would apppear Bradley is getting a first round guarantee. Not sure going pro would define a bad decision in that case, but sure unc fans will find a way to say it is

The problem is Gary-7 and crew want it both ways. They cry about the perception of not being a OAD school but then when a kid could go in the 1st round after one year, they cry about that as well.

Why would Bradley come back if he's being told 1st round is possible? Besides, how does Gary-7 know for a fact that Bradley is getting advice from some less than scrupulous people?

Gary in the Tony Bradley thread insinuates that his favorite player Joel Berry made the smart decision to come back for his career and that if tony was smart should do the same. Then he throws out this gem- "1. JB would have in all liklihood been drafted in the second round"

There hasn't been a single mock draft prior to the season, during the season, after they won that had Berry as a second rounder. Additionally, there isn't a single mock draft for 2018 that even has him listed as a second rounder.

I've sung Berrys praises a ton on this board over the last few years, but the dude is a very good undersized college player that will never get drafted. That is just the reality. I'm not saying he won't make the league, but getting drafted, not so much. Not to mention that this draft is stacked whereas next year isn't- and if you're not even showing up on those mock drafts what are you smoking saying that he would have been drafted in the second this year. If Berry got 2nd round grades this year he would have left in a heartbeat.

Steat is dropping knowledge this morning with the word breaking that Tony Bradley is off to the NBA....

"This can only help big man recruiting for UNC. He will be better than Okafor within 2 years."

Now, one must remember Steat is the same person who preferred a sophomore Meeks over a freshman Jahlil.

I'll say this....Jahlil has a career scoring average of 14.7 through two seasons in the NBA. I think it's a stretch to say Tony Bradley is ever a double-digit scorer at the next level.

Steat with another that makes me question if he is real or not.

"Great! The Lakers will pick him at #28 if he is not gone by then. Give him 2-3 years and he will be a force in the league. The Heels needed a OAD.....

Roy told him to go and blessed the decision. Good for Tony and good for the Heels."

The tony Bradley is gone thread on THr is gold. Absolutely hysterical stuff.

Gary defending his intel!
"Look, I've passed on solid info. You can take it or leave it. There's another member here who has way more intimate knowledge of that particular situation than I do, and if he chooses to weigh in I'm sure he could provide the gory details --- but like me, he'll also likely not go further out of respect for discretion with sources. I'll leave it to him whether or not he wants to weigh in or not. But either way, it is true."

I'll give you 3 guesses who the other member is with intel to weigh in on and the first 2 don't count.

The tony Bradley is gone thread on THr is gold. Absolutely hysterical stuff.

Gary defending his intel!
"Look, I've passed on solid info. You can take it or leave it. There's another member here who has way more intimate knowledge of that particular situation than I do, and if he chooses to weigh in I'm sure he could provide the gory details --- but like me, he'll also likely not go further out of respect for discretion with sources. I'll leave it to him whether or not he wants to weigh in or not. But either way, it is true."

I'll give you 3 guesses who the other member is with intel to weigh in on and the first 2 don't count.

It wasn't enough to pat himself on the back, now he does it to his alter-ego too.

Steat with another that makes me question if he is real or not.

"Great! The Lakers will pick him at #28 if he is not gone by then. Give him 2-3 years and he will be a force in the league. The Heels needed a OAD.....

Roy told him to go and blessed the decision. Good for Tony and good for the Heels."

Lol!!!!! They consider this fiasco their first true recruit??? Ha haaaaaaa. What absolute fools.

Reactions: pisgah101
Figures Diallo is actually going to finally stop using UK and maybe even play some for them. Thought he was more of a sure thing to the NBA than Bradley was.

Shortest post ever from DSouthr.....by far. And what total BS, no surprise my ass. They were all feeling pretty good about him coming back. Bet most of them were at least mildly shocked.

"No surprise, hope it works out great for him..."

I actually can't believe Diallo is going to play at UK.

Reactions: KellenPatrick
Good old gary-7:

"Welp, hope it works out for him. We'd also better hope he does get snagged in the first round, otherwise that "Carolina finally got a OAD" won't mean."

Are they REALLY trying to count this as Roy finally snagging an elite OAD talent?? Get lost you fools. He is NOT a top 10 elite recruit coming out of high school that goes in the lottery. This is a kid that was never expected to be OAD, is making a huge reach, and MIGHT get taken somewhere near the end of the first round. This means nothing.

Steat here.....lol. He must have some serious inside info/connection to the Lakers front office. Tony maybe at 28?!! Good for Tony! A true one and done! Ha haaa.

"The Lakers are praying he is available at #28. He has a guarantee."

Steat hilarious yet again. Very confident in his Lakers front office source. Lol.

"Rumor out there that the Lakers have quaranteed they will pick him at #28 if he is there. If you saw the interview Bradley did yesterday, his smile was wider than the Grand Canyon."

Must be because Tony knows he is guaranteed to go 28th. Lol.

Why does gary state everything so matter of factly? Almost as if he was standing right there with Roy and the Bradley family when these conversations were taking place? Maybe somewhere in his warped mind he believes he was. What a strange guy. As if we didn't know that already....

gary-7:
"Look, I make no apologies in saying I think he's making a mistake, but I'm not about to be "mad" at Tony for going ahead and taking his shot.

That being said, here are a couple of things about this that I and a couple of other folks on this board know for afact:
1. The Bradleys came to UNC with their heads together and on a "3/2 plan", i.e., stay 3 years, or 2 if he blew up (that IMO was exactly the right plan for Tony given his development, and one that Roy agreed with).
2. Back around Dec/Jan some hangers-on in FL (who recently started scavenging around the E1T1 program with disingenuous intent) started chirping in his dad's ear and blowing smoke that Tony was ready to go and would never be able to showcase his game at UNC under Roy. That's what started this whole thing and these are the people I'm mad at, as these types of leeches are absolute scourges of college basketball."

gary being called out on his fiction...Always soooo defensive. Haaaa.

dadika:
"I don't believe either of these 2 things. Where are you getting this type of info?"

guru gary:
"Well, I don't care what you choose to believe. They are facts. Hell, the first one came from the Bradleys when Tony committed. I and others discussed it on the board at the time and dad later even made mention of their plan in an interview --- in other words, no big secret. The second comes from somone intimately connected to the E1T1 program, and out of respect for his position that's as far as I'm gonna go with that."

37 gary-7, Today at 12:10 PM

Wow what a s*%tshow that thread has become. They're starting to turn on the ol guru, the mods aren't gonna take to kindly to those that try and bury the guru either.
Completely hilarious.

I actually think the thread is pretty good. There's finally a contingent of folks over there standing up and say enough with that idiot. It's gotten to the point where it's harder and harder for the mods to defend him....which kind of explains Mike's lame post in that thread.

A Mormon was seated next to an Irishman on a flight from London to the US.

After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken. The Irishman asked for a whiskey, which was promptly brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the Mormon if he would like a drink. He replied in disgust, "I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips."

The Irishman then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me, too, I didn't know we had a choice."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT