Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2010
Game1: 6:09 est on TBS

Texas Tech vs Gonzaga (-4.5) (138)

Game 2: 8:49 est on TBS

Purdue vs UVA (-4.5) (126)

Who you got?

I think Texas Tech and UVA win. I don’t think UVA covers. Both should go over.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
U see TTU winning? It’d be nice because I think the Zags have the best shot at beating us left
I think their defense is better than anything Gonzaga has seen so far. The rest is just a gut feeling, but my gut is full of scotch and nachos from last night so it could be way off.

I picked TT to win on my bracket, but I’m not sure I really buy it. Like I said though, I picked it, so I’ll stand behind it.
I also think Purdue beats UVA

I got Gonzaga and Virginia but Purdue is playing really well so I'm a little torn on that one.

I have everyone in Elite 8 except Purdue, but they look pretty good right now. I'll still say Virginia and Gonzaga bc that's what my bracket says, but I could see both games going either way.

For some reason, I like the two underdogs today.

I just get the feeling Tech is going to punch Gonzaga in the mouth. Like someone said above, the defense the Zags are going to see tonight is like nothing they’ve seen before. And maybe this is just the freshness in my mind of what I saw them do Thursday night against Michigan? It’s possible.

Virginia will have to play their best game so far to beat Purdue....and Kyle Guy needs to show up. He’s scored 22 points in three tournament games. Purdue can shoot. Edwards might be the MVP of the tournament right now.

I'm really looking forward to the UVA/Purdue game.

I'm thinking Texas Tech upsets Zags and Purdue gets sent home when the three ball doesn't fall.

TT and UVA move on.

What is up with Zags recruiting? Shows 6 guys committing, 4 are 4* 6’-10”guys?
How do they get so many? Must be redshirting someone.

Texas Tech looking good despite losing their big guy to foul trouble.

If we get by Mich State, which I will admit, I am concerned about, I’m not sure if I would rather play the zags, or TT? I would love to beat the zags because if Hatchinura’s comments about us, but these last two games have been nerve wrecking. I want whichever one we would have the easiest time against. Which one is that????

If we get by Mich State, which I will admit, I am concerned about, I’m not sure if I would rather play the zags, or TT? I would love to beat the zags because if Hatchinura’s comments about us, but these last two games have been nerve wrecking. I want whichever one we would have the easiest time against. Which one is that????
Probably Texas Tech, they don't have the firepower of Gonzaga. However, I think Zion, and especially RJ would want redemption against Gonzaga and flat out go get it.

Honestly ^ is a moron. :D Anyway I wanna play the Zags in a sweet ass revenge game and show them this soft defense! :) Why the hell would we want to sidestep like we’re scared....

I’m not sure we can beat the Zags..honestly

We can beat TT

I’m not sure we can beat the Zags..honestly

We can beat TT

I think we can beat anybody.....especially a team we lost to by 2 points early in the season, and considering they probabaly had one of their highest 3 point % games of the year. And right now, TT is beating them, so if we can’t beat Gonzaga, then we likely can’t beat TT either

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
The Zags are struggling mightily with Texas Tech's defense. I doubt they saw any that good during their conference play.

I feel like TT's offense is getting a little static. Culver needs to be a force down the stretch.

Wow, Perkins should have gotten a tech for that.

Hmmm.… weird, Hachimara, why aren't you screaming and shouting now? You acted like you won the National Title back in November when you beat Duke.

Reactions: Hurley22
Once again, the zags choking in March. Good, this team was full of arrogant pricks. Perkins always running his mouth.. same for Huciwhatever

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT