ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Vs Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh's offensive coordinator is moronic for not running the ball every single play with Duke's complete inability to stop the run

So the coaches saw what I have seen all game. They replace Gagnon with Brandon hill and guess what, his coverage results in a fg instead of a td. Hallel-freaking-ujah.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Looks like we're going to have to out score them no matter what it takes.OFC

JGH is so gassed from covering the whole field he missed a tackle. Don’t blame it on him, the coaches should have pulled Gagnon in the first half. SMH!!!

JGH is so gassed from covering the whole field he missed a tackle. Don’t blame it on him, the coaches should have pulled Gagnon in the first half. SMH!!!
Giles-harris is the only guy who looks like gives a fuсk out there. I feel bad for him, his teammates are absolute garbage right now.

A competent kicker, must be nice. If our defense isn't gonna put in any effort on their plays, I'm not gonna put in effort on my jokes.

Reactions: mbdfan
We’re fine we’re gonna win this game this kicker made me drunk.

There's about a 1% chance Pitt doesn't score here

This same ****ing garbage Pitt team that has given UNC their only 2 conference wins of the past 2 years, made our defense look like tissue paper. Pathetic, embarrassing, pitiful, disgraceful.

From what Ive seen the last two weeks, bowl eligibility is in serious doubt

This defense is beyond just bad, it's to the point where these kids are getting a scholarship to play at a d1 school in a P5 conference, and that doesn't seem right. This is SHOCKINGLY bad. Embarrassing loss for us, I don't know what else to say. I don't know where we go from here.

Guess the defense left early so they could greet the rest of the team when they get back to Durham. Unreal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT