ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Vs Pittsburgh

Fox sports go app has it, if you want to watch. Our D just made Pitt look like Montana and the 49ers of old.

noah grey with 4 catches already. nice eval by rivals lol. helms drops td pass. duke gives it up on fourth down. two weeks in a row big drops by helms. not good for a senior

offense looking much better so far today AND really helping by keeping our d off the field so when they come back on they are rested. by the way the crowd looks smaller than what we get at home.

No matter how decent our defense looks Pitt and Virginia seem to have them figured out each year. Hope we can outscore them.

and then we give up a 50 yd bomb for a td. set up by the big run plays we are giving up. d-line is being aggressive to the point of losing their gap control and pitt is using that well.

wow daniel jones with huge fumble before the half. two non scoring drives. helm drops td pass to kill one and jones fumbles inside the pitt 20. self inflicted wounds again. should have 35 at half

Reactions: PixelDevil
Jackson is having one hell of a game. I feel like if we can get one stop, we win.

Is one stop too much to ask for? 321 yards rushing against us with 4 left to go in the third quarter. Yikes!

Reactions: mbdfan
I said the exact same thing last week, but it bears repeating. As a wrestling coach, some of these broken tackles make me absolutely sick.

Reactions: mbdfan
My God... Ive never seen so many broken tackles in my life. Do these players not understand the concept of wrapping up?

Reactions: PixelDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT