ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

For @meisperplexed only!! You hang in there and continue to be a ride or die fan. No matter how much negative smoke you see in reference to our boys, just know on the other side of that smoke, I'll be right there waiting on you, and we will ride this train until it derails. You keep the faith, drown out the noise and know that no matter what, win or lose, you are not alone. Duke pride will never decrease, but neither will our belief in them. Take that to the bank young lady.

Geez, RS you're making me a little misty. We got this!

Some of you would be best suited taking a break from watching this team if you haven't accepted what it is by now. This team is capable of playing good ball and beating good teams. They just happen to also be capable of looking disoriented and lost while playing down to their competition and losing to shit teams. It's frustrating to watch, but that's what you get when you're used to the Parkers, Bagleys and Williamsons of the world. This team can accomplish just as much as those teams did, it just wouldn't look as good doing it.

On that note. It would be nice to see Tre take a seat for a bit.
Amen Brother Duke301, we can definitely sugar it up or shit it up, depending on which day of the week it is. I am hoping for more sweetness tonight.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Finishing this half strongly will do a lot to give them some much needed confidence going it to Saturday.

Justin Robinson’s +- stat must be amazing so far. He should play the rest of the season.

It’s been great to see us forcing turnovers and getting offensive rebounds which were both stats what we were in the top of the nation in for most of the early part of the season. Hope we can figure out a way to do it without playing all zone moving forward.

Someone needs to introduce Beverly to a razor and JGold makes layups an interesting event into themselves. He's doing great tonight though!

Reactions: retiredsoldier
How do we look like a completely different team now?

The zone just has to guard the 3 pt. Line and directly under the basket. Nobody can shoot the midrange Game. Let em have those.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT