ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Lol, my positivity has worked for me. Keep worrying and being negative. In the long run, it will wear on you like in a physical presence first lol. Find yourself looking 75 when you're actually 35 lol.
Actually I’m longer negative. I’m zen. Or whatever you call it. I now refuse to get excited or upset until the season is actually over. Until then, I’m indifferent.

In all seriousness though, I’m just happy the guys finally found so damn momentum. Hopefully they’ll come out like a storm and burn these wolves asses.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
NC state hasn’t played great either. I actually think if we can come out hot in the second half, duke wins this easily.

I'm still playing on being in Atlanta. May have something to do with me living here lol. I'm still confident Duke will be here.

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Some of you would be best suited taking a break from watching this team if you haven't accepted what it is by now. This team is capable of playing good ball and beating good teams. They just happen to also be capable of looking disoriented and lost while playing down to their competition and losing to shit teams. It's frustrating to watch, but that's what you get when you're used to the Parkers, Bagleys and Williamsons of the world. This team can accomplish just as much as those teams did, it just wouldn't look as good doing it.

On that note. It would be nice to see Tre take a seat for a bit.

For @meisperplexed only!! You hang in there and continue to be a ride or die fan. No matter how much negative smoke you see in reference to our boys, just know on the other side of that smoke, I'll be right there waiting on you, and we will ride this train until it derails. You keep the faith, drown out the noise and know that no matter what, win or lose, you are not alone. Duke pride will never decrease, but neither will our belief in them. Take that to the bank young lady.

If there were a record for missed layups in a season, this team would own it lol.

Reactions: sheyduke
Can we please go up strong with the ball and draw a foul. Layups aren’t working for this team.

This is going to sound like a backhanded compliment, but I mean it sincerely - I really think Goldwire would be legit good if he had another 3 years of eligibility.

It seems like forever since Cassius dunked on anybody, need to get those huge momentum plays back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT