ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

It’s a two point game....we can’t possibly play any worse...I don’t think...

We just need to get into halftime....get settled down....

RJ sure as hell can't play worse in second half...he has been awful this half

Jav is nothing more than 5 fouls...he usually gets every game

Yea they really need some half time adjustments, just seem out of cohorts so far

They are no longer cold from 3. Going to be one of those nights where we have to grind for everything. Keep it close and make that second half run. We look to be doing everything half speed.

I’m going to say it: Javin isn’t an ACC caliber player. I like the kid, but he’s outmatched.

He's just such a spaz. And then there's Bolden who just kinda lumbers around everywhere. Both do a couple of things decently, but neither can be trusted to play a quality game.

He's just such a spaz. And then there's Bolden who just kinda lumbers around everywhere. Both do a couple of things decently, but neither can be trusted to play a quality game.

Bolden absolutely can. He’s just struggling so far. A lil lazy tonight.

No need to panic, just need to get to halftime and let the G.O.A.T. do his magic. Remember, we are a second half team.

I disagree on Bolden....he has had some really good outings this year. Now if you mean he cant be trusted to do it every single night, well, cant argue that too much

RJ tonight. Somebody besides Zion has to help on offense. We aren’t even protecting the ball.

Rough start. Stay in check and will be good. RJ’s worst 18 of the year. We good

Just playing incredibly selfish and stupid....that’s the bottom line....

We need something easy. Everything is WAY to hard, right now!

On a positive note, we can’t play much worse than this.

No need to attack anyone unless you attack everyone. This is an egg being laid.

Not pretty, but how many times have we started like this, and then came out and covered....We'll get it going

Reactions: dbav
Lvilles's plan to force us to shoot outside is working perfectly for them. They're just out playing us right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT