ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

This will be a good win. A very good team and played most of the game without our best player.

Frank stepped up. That makes me happy.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Put in Nick. He worked hard too. Thanks Matt, Amile and Nick. You guys realize in Grayson leaves there will be no senior night next year. OFC
Yeah, but we can just start all the one and domes lol. Good win

Stall ball this early concerns me. When we just go we score. When we run the clock down we don't. OFC
I don't like it either, but if they are going to do it then frank needs the ball and needs to attack the rim at the end. That will help draw fouls on the d and get them to the line.

Good win. Feels like a big relief more than anything. Frank is the X factor. If Allen can get healthy then frank's ability to attack could really open up the offense. But he needs to assert himself. He seemed to defer too much there at the end.

I'll take the win with our Mash unit!

Grayson gets healthy & we can attack from wings better.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Missed the game as I was on a plane with no wifi. Dammit!

Looks like it was a bruiser-style game, glad the boys pulled out the W. Was Jackson on fire?

Yeah, Jackson was terrific! And we had an 11 point lead at half, only got down to single digits toward the end. Even though we didn't win big, Duke controlled the game.

OFC

I would like to thank all of you who weren't critical of Matt and Amile tonight on the game thread. The fans at Cameron gave them a great send off and it had to feel wonderful. I can't remember the players name at unc a few years ago on senior night that barely got an applause. Was it Strickland or McDonald. I can't remember but I felt for him even though he was a tar heel. He gave that program 4 years and no appreciation. Looking forward for replies from our tar heel regulars on that. Maybe they can explain why no one seemed to care. I hope that never ever happens at Duke. Let us always appreciate our own. OFC

I believe it was Dexter Strickland, Sky. I felt sorry for him...and I don't do that too often for a Heel player.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Saw a little bit, glad we prevailed! I was afraid I was going to jinx it!

Thanks, Blue42. I've been under the weather a little, and hopefully a Duke win will make us all feel better.
And if we get this W, then hopefully we can splatter your hubby's team in the next game.:)

OFC
I'm sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I'm hopeful the win tonight perked you up some and you're feeling better. I would love to see a big old splatter Saturday night!!

Missed the game as I was on a plane with no wifi. Dammit!

Was Jackson on fire?
Fire-Forest.jpg

I'm sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I'm hopeful the win tonight perked you up some and you're feeling better. I would love to see a big old splatter Saturday night!!

Yeah, the win does make me feel a little better. It's amazing how that works! I imagine a lot of Duke fans are feeling some relief tonight.
Splatterurday here we come!:cool:

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT