ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Happy with that half! Started out sloppy, but got it together down the stretch. Frank played great.

Kids are playing really good defense! Hope they can come back out and keep their focus. Frank is doing great and they all seem to be on the same page. Long way to go but I really like where we are!
Go Duke!
OFC

Well, we are competing on D. Tatum has emerged as a star. If we had a real point man like UVA and UNC have, we'd be unstoppable on offense. Grayson and Amile being hurt makes it even worse. This year was cursed, but I'm having fun nonetheless.

We are doing a great job keeping fsu away from the rim. They are a dribble drive team where everything crashes towards the hoop and they take advtange of their length. We have no let them get there and we've knocked the ball loose several times. The mental mistakes are unacceptable at this point.

Our offense is in a rut right now. We play well in spurts but we lack an identity. Luke has been in a funk and we need him to be an all American to make our offense go. Cut down on the turnovers, run through our sets and get back to finding the right shot like we did during our streak

Luke's not in a rut, they are guarding the hell out of him. I'm glad he's not taking bad shots.

So are Chase and Javin out for the year? I'm not saying they should be getting PT, but Chase was getting decent PT early on and now is getting none.

Luke's not in a rut, they are guarding the hell out of him. I'm glad he's not taking bad shots.

he's in a huge rut. He looks a step slower honestly. He's been missing easy shots he usually hits the past few games. I was shocked he's still at 51% fg percentage

Grayson doesn't look good...sit him...Tatum Luke frank and matt 2nd half....

jackson is really getting better. His development is much needed

Do we move ahead of Fl. State if we win? Or do they own the tiebreaker somehow?

Amile certainly isn't the biggest guy in the world, but he is 6'9 and Ojo just absolutely dwarfs him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT