ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Next up the nba draft. Where would you like to see our Blue Devils land and why?

Jared McCain: Chicago Bulls at #11 (I live in Illinois and the Bulls have been horrible, they would start to slowly win me back by drafting McCain) or OKC at #12 (the Thunder are a young team who could use McCain’s scoring and ability to hit the 3 point shot at a high clip)

Flip: Boston at #30, this would be a steal! He would fit into their system. He would also have the luxury of learning from Horford and KP.

Reactions: Quavarius
Next up the nba draft. Where would you like to see our Blue Devils land and why?

Jared McCain: Chicago Bulls at #11 (I live in Illinois and the Bulls have been horrible, they would start to slowly win me back by drafting McCain) or OKC at #12 (the Thunder are a young team who could use McCain’s scoring and ability to hit the 3 point shot at a high clip)

Flip: Boston at #30, this would be a steal! He would fit into their system. He would also have the luxury of learning from Horford and KP.
I agree

Reactions: bullcity gamer
Duke with 4 in the Top 30 (Tatum, Irving, Banchero and Williamson)

Redick has zero coaching experience..what could possibly go wrong....3 years from his last playing season...and his first coaching gig is the Lakers? over/under?

Reactions: Quavarius
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT