ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Kyrie Irving had 20 points and six assists while Dereck Lively, II added 14 points and nine rebounds in a 109-108 win over Minnesota.

Reactions: timo0402
Kyrie Irving led Dallas with 33 points (3-of-6) from 3 in a 116-107 win over Minnesota.

The 2024 NBA Finals will not lack story lines nor Blue Devils 😈. This is the most excited I have been for an NBA Finals in recent memory.

The falling out between Luka and Porzingis
The falling out between Kyrie and Boston

Kyrie: Rejuvenated his career this season and is a Leader for The Mavericks. Arguably he has the best ball handling and layup game in all of NBA History. He is attempting to win his 2nd NBA Ring.

Tatum: Superstar! He is 26 years old and has already been to 6 Eastern Conference Finals and he is going to be playing in his 2nd NBA Finals in the last 3 seasons. I truly believe he is capable of being The Greatest Boston Celtic of All Time! He is trying to win his first NBA Ring.

Lively II: The 20 year old Rookie hasn’t had it easy. He’s lost both parents including his mother a couple months ago to a battle of cancer. I told my brother last summer while we were watching the NBA draft together, Lively was going to make an impact right away when he was selected #10 overall by Dallas playing alongside Luka and Kyrie. I added, Lively was the missing player! Lively earned All Rookie Honors this season and is vying for his 1st NBA Championship.

The basketball fan in me just wants a 7 game series with the outcome of Game 7 coming down to the very last possession and for both the Celtics and Mavericks to be completely healthy.

🍿 Enjoy The NBA Finals 😈🏀🏆

Kyrie Irving led Dallas with 36 points and five assists in a 124-103 win over Minnesota. Irving was 4-of-10 from 3 in the win and will face Boston in the NBA Finals next week.

The 2024 NBA Finals will not lack story lines nor Blue Devils 😈. This is the most excited I have been for an NBA Finals in recent memory.

The falling out between Luka and Porzingis
The falling out between Kyrie and Boston

Kyrie: Rejuvenated his career this season and is a Leader for The Mavericks. Arguably he has the best ball handling and layup game in all of NBA History. He is attempting to win his 2nd NBA Ring.

Tatum: Superstar! He is 26 years old and has already been to 6 Eastern Conference Finals and he is going to be playing in his 2nd NBA Finals in the last 3 seasons. I truly believe he is capable of being The Greatest Boston Celtic of All Time! He is trying to win his first NBA Ring.

Lively II: The 20 year old Rookie hasn’t had it easy. He’s lost both parents including his mother a couple months ago to a battle of cancer. I told my brother last summer while we were watching the NBA draft together, Lively was going to make an impact right away when he was selected #10 overall by Dallas playing alongside Luka and Kyrie. I added, Lively was the missing player! Lively earned All Rookie Honors this season and is vying for his 1st NBA Championship.

The basketball fan in me just wants a 7 game series with the outcome of Game 7 coming down to the very last possession and for both the Celtics and Mavericks to be completely healthy.

🍿 Enjoy The NBA Finals 😈🏀🏆
My wet dream come true! A few Dukies will win the title no matter who wins!

Jayson Tatum scored 16 points and added 11 rebounds, five assists in a 107-89 win over Dallas. Kyrie Irving had 12 points in the loss.

Last edited:
Jayson Tatum scored 18 points and added 12 assists, nine rebounds in a 105-98 win over Dallas. Kyrie Irving scored 16 and and added six assists in the loss.

Last edited:
Jayson Tatum led Boston with 31 points, six rebounds and five assists in a 106-99 win over Dallas. Kyrie Irving led all-scorers with 35 points and Dereck Lively, II added 11 points and 13 rebounds in the loss.

Last edited:
Kyrie Irving had 21 points and six assists and Dereck Lively, II added 11 points and 12 rebounds in a 122-84 win over Boston. Jayson Tatum scored 15 points in the loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT