ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 33 points, 11 rebounds and seven assists in a 116-99 win over Miami.

Reactions: timo0402
Jayson Tatum led Boston with 31 points, 12 rebounds and five assists in a 104-103 win over Miami.

Jayson Tatum scored 14 points and added 11 rebounds in a 103-84 loss to Miami.

What a disappointing way for JT to go down in the playoffs, after being so electrifying. He must have really been hurting, the way he stood around on offense the whole game. I feel badly for him. But injuries are part of the game I guess.

That's great for Amile and the Celts, but that's tough for us. He seemed to relate really well to the young kids and I know he spent HUGE amounts of time working one on one with Lively this past year. We need someone with Amile's wisdom about what it takes to be a successful big man and his dedication to come in, someone who can relate to these kids well. Going to be a tough find for us.

Reactions: Quavarius
That's great for Amile and the Celts, but that's tough for us. He seemed to relate really well to the young kids and I know he spent HUGE amounts of time working one on one with Lively this past year. We need someone with Amile's wisdom about what it takes to be a successful big man and his dedication to come in, someone who can relate to these kids well. Going to be a tough find for us.
Would love to add Carlos Boozer for obvious reasons

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT