ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Jayson Tatum scored 19 points and added eight assists and eight rebounds in a 119-117 loss to Atlanta.

Reactions: skysdad
Mason Plumlee scored 20 points and added 10 rebounds in a 136-130 loss to Phoenix.

RJ Barrett led the NY Knicks with 26 points, nine rebounds and seven assists in a 108-101 loss to Miami.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 39 points, 11 rebounds and five assists in a 119-115 loss to Philadelphia.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 27 points, 10 rebounds and five assists in a 114-102 win over Philadelphia.

Reactions: timo0402
Jayson Tatum scored 24 points and grabbed 18 rebounds to go along with six assists in a 116-115 loss to Philadelphia.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 36 points, 10 rebounds and five assists in a 115-103 loss to Philadelphia.

Unfortunately Boston and Tatum are finished. We will be without anyone the rest of the way. Sadly.

The Celtics have not really improved themselves the in past 2 years, despite having fallen short each time. They need a true center and have no guards who can break down a defense or keep the defense honest from 3. Brogden is a good player but too similar to Smart. I think it's time for them to move on from Smart and Horford.

Not a big Celts fan but a big Tatum fan and he reaches the next level only if he was a championship.

Jayson Tatum scored 19 points and added nine rebounds and six assists in a 95-86 win over Philadelphia.

Reactions: timo0402
RJ needs to really improve his shooting and his handles this off-season. He has the potential to be a decent 2nd option or a really good 3rd in the league but needs to improve in those areas. Overall solid season though!

Reactions: Quavarius
Jayson Tatum led Boston with 51 points, 13 rebounds and five assists in a 112-88 win over Philadelphia. Tatum was also 6-of-10 from 3 in the win.

So, how excited are we Duke in the NBA fans for Tre Jones to be throwing 12 lobs a game to Victor Wembanyama next year? Because I'm F'ing excited.

San Antonio needs to trade for Tyus and have the double Jones backcourt. The defensive pressure would be trouble for other teams (yes, yes, I know it's not *actually* a good idea - don't spoil this for me).

Edit: It was also really cool seeing Mark Williams represent Charlotte at the draft lottery. Our man was looking good that night!

Last edited:
Jayson Tatum led Boston with 34 points and 13 rebounds and eight assists in a 111-105 loss to Miami.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT