ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

It was also Thomas’ debut in a Lakers uniform. Q, you being a Lakers fan , I would think having IT there is a good thing. At least for the rest of this year. He is at his best in a young team situation IMO. You and I both called IT in Cleveland questionable at best but I think we see a pretty good Thomas in LA. Just hope it doesn’t take too much away from Ingram’s development. BI has run more point lately and LA is playing well like that.

That's my only worry. Magic made Ingram--in his second year--the de facto leader of this team. I hope they can co-exist for the long haul.

Reactions: skysdad
Jabari Parker scored 12 points and grabbed five rebounds in a 134-123 loss to Denver.

NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND is upon us. Take a break from college basketball and check out some of our former players who will be participating in the events this weekend.

Brandon Ingram scored 21 points, grabbed 10 rebounds and dished out six assists in a 123-104 win over Atlanta.

Last edited:
Austin Rivers scored 17 points in a 122-120 win over Denver. Mason Plumlee added 10 points, nine rebounds for Denver.

Reactions: timo0402
Brandon Ingram scored 19 points and grabbed five rebounds in a 131-113 win over Miami. Justise Winslow added 17 points for Miami.

J.J. Redick scored 22 points in a 108-97 win over Cleveland. Rodney Hood added 11 points for Cleveland in the loss.

Justise Winslow scored 13 points in a 105-96 win over Detroit.

Kyrie Irving scored 18 points and Jayson Tatum added 12 in a 123-120 loss to Houston.

Miles Plumlee scored 10 points and grabbed 11 rebounds in a 113-112 win over Phoenix.

Jabari Parker scored 13 points in a 118-110 win over Philadelphia. J.J. Redick scored 17 for Philadelphia.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT