ADVERTISEMENT

Duke autograph session Dec 29th

I think I might try to make it. I'm sure itll be some chaos.

Don’t recall one of these since 1991. Could be rather long lines. With the notereity of this team and the rock star status of Zion. Expect there will be other autograph seekers than just Duke fans.

Don’t recall one of these since 1991. Could be rather long lines. With the notereity of this team and the rock star status of Zion. Expect there will be other autograph seekers than just Duke fans.
I'm expecting long lines as well. But great things come to those that wait lol.

I have a feeling this is going to be a special team. Hotel booked, white nike autograph ball from University store waiting on me. Now all I need is some more board guys to show up lol.

Reactions: Tlass and HonkeyT
Hey everyone! Got a couple questions. Tomorrow the team will be signing autographs from 2-4 tomorrow. So, will this be a mad house? What time will the line form? From what I heard, the doors will open at 1. So, any information would be greatly appreciated. Wondering if the line would start at 7 am. Thanks for any information. Also, I believe you can only bring 1 item per person. With this team......I would think its going to be a mad house. This team is special.

Man I wish I could make it, but I have to work Sunday and a 16 hour round trip drive just isn't gonna work. Good luck to all of you and I'm envious!!
Aw man, you were going to be my excuse to be “too tired” to drive home. I guess the Applebee’s bar is out 60 bucks.

Man I wish I could make it, but I have to work Sunday and a 16 hour round trip drive just isn't gonna work. Good luck to all of you and I'm envious!!
I hear you. My 12 hour round trip isn't too bad, but with this rain this morning and wrecks all over Ga, I'm definitely taking my time. About 2 hours out.

Reactions: DukeDenver
I'm taking my 8 month old so Zion can sign his forehead...JK.. but me, my wife, son and nephew will be there around 11

Last edited:
Yes sir. Just got in. Man what a drive!

SoCal (and daughters) coming in hot! 10:45 am est ETA. Hope I run into a couple of y’all. I’m 6’2, 225 brown hair wearing black gym pants and blue long sleeve shirt with one of those collars that wants to pop itself. I’ll have 2 daughters in tow. My name is Mike. Just throw something at me or yell at me lol.

Ok, describing myself was weird.

Reactions: DukeDenver
So cal, you must be in front of me somewhere lol. I'm up on the steps by the William Murray Bldg. I'm looking for you. Brother(literally lol) blue jeans and gray shirt with blue duke blue devils on front.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT