ADVERTISEMENT

Duke 3 on 3 Tournament (Game 6- Semis) (Team '01 vs Team '19)

WHO WOULD WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Voldukie

All Conference
Mar 14, 2002
DC METRO
This is the 6th Game of the Duke 3 on 3 Tournament and Second Game of the Semifinal Round - and the Winner will be based on your votes.
In the Quarters 'Team '01 defeated Team '06 (+11 Votes) While Team '19 held on to defeat Team '15 (+3 votes).

As a Refresher, Game Rules are as Follows
- 8 Teams
-Half Court
-Indoor Gym
-Make It Take It
-Play to 21

Game Six (Semis - Game 2)

Team 01 (J. Williams, S. Battier, C. Boozer)
Team '19 (RJ Barrett, C. Reddish, Z. Williamson)

01 is better at two of the 3 spots but man Zion could do damage against them. JWill wouldnt allow any points from cam, Shane would hold RJ in check but boozer couldn’t handle Zion. With make it take it Z could get on a roll this is the HARDEST pick but I gotta go 01

01 pretty easily for me. Two different National Players of the Year, including the best defensive player in the history of Duke basketball.

To me, '92 is the only other team with '01 in the conversation when you're having a "best team in Duke history" conversation.

01 pretty easily for me. Two different National Players of the Year, including the best defensive player in the history of Duke basketball.

To me, '92 is the only other team with '01 in the conversation when you're having a "best team in Duke history" conversation.
Agree. I think the 86 team could be in the conversation. So much experience, and led the national championship most of the game.

Reactions: HuffyJB
01 for me but wow, four unanimous first team AAs in this matchup. Five of six lottery. Four players of the year- remember both RJ and JWill took one from Zion and Shane those years.

3 on 3 is much less a team game and involves much more individual 1 on 1. I'm of the opinion that in 3 on 3 it is a much bigger advantage to have the best player on the floor as compared to a 5 on 5 game.

With that said...last I checked, Zion played on the 2019 team, so give me the 2019 team, he would score every single possession or at least get fouled. I'm telling ya, in 3 on 3, he would not be stopped. Ever.

Reactions: dbav
3 on 3 is much less a team game and involves much more individual 1 on 1. I'm of the opinion that in 3 on 3 it is a much bigger advantage to have the best player on the floor as compared to a 5 on 5 game.

With that said...last I checked, Zion played on the 2019 team, so give me the 2019 team, he would score every single possession or at least get fouled. I'm telling ya, in 3 on 3, he would not be stopped. Ever.
I don’t think your namesake would ever be stopped

I actually went with '19. I think Zion overmatches everyone.

I also think the size of that team is pretty nuts. Cam would be the shortest.

Reactions: jwill133
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT