ADVERTISEMENT

Who Wins Duke 3 on 3 (Game 3 - Quarters) (Team '15 vs Team '19)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Voldukie

All Conference
Mar 14, 2002
DC METRO
Third Game of the Duke 3 on 3 Tournament and the Winner will be based on your votes. Teams will be selected by me and listed below. This one may bring about some interesting discussion...

Game Rules are as Follows
- 8 Teams
-Half Court
-Indoor Gym
-Make It Take It
-Play to 21

Game Three (Quarters)

Team '15 (Ty. Jones, J Winslow, J. Okafor)
Team '19 (C. Reddish, RJ Barrett, Z. Williamson)

This is tough but give me 2019. Jah would be really tough to stop defensively but there’s no one who could stop both Zion and RJ. I think Cam would make life really tough on Tyus with his length.

Reactions: christophero
For some weird reason I'm gonna go with 15. I really like those 3 guys. Plus which Cam shows up?

Reactions: Mac9192
The 2019 big 3 listed here would win, zero doubt.
However, what made 2015 better and so special was how good Quinn, Amile, Matt, Marshall, and Grayson were compared to the 2019 backups.

That is an interesting one, and would be an entertaining game. The biggest difference maker on the board is Zion, so I'll go with the group he is on.

I would like to see Winslow and Zion go at it. I'm a big Justice fan. I mean i like Zion too. Winslow is my favorite one and done. He probably could have put up much bigger numbers on a less talented team.

Last edited:
3 on 3 is a different game than 5 on 5. Having the best player on the floor in 3 on 3 is much more important, Zion is the best player.
Not sure having a PG matters in 3 on 3, your not gonna be running an offense. This helps 2019.
As long as horrific-Cam doesnt show up, I think 2019 wins easy.

Reactions: christophero
2015 would win. They are complete and with all the talk about nobody stopping Zion, Winslow could slow him down much more than anybody on 19 could slow down Jah.

Toughest one for sure.. cam makes it hard for me. Put freshman tre there and it’s easier IMO I’m going with 19 tho because Zion is the GOAT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT