ADVERTISEMENT

Devil’s Illustrated bracket challenge

Tomorrow I’ll be booting all users with user names that don’t show up on DI, people that still have an ESPN generated name, and others I don’t recognize. I’ll post a list here before I act. Please let me know if I shouldn’t delete your entry.
Yea I think that phillyzag dude is still in there. Don’t think we’ll be hearing from him on here anymore though.

Below is a list of people subject to removal from the group if they don’t clarify who they are. I’ll remove them Wednesday by 5pm pst. Speak up by then or you’re going to be like UNCheat (booted from the contest). If someone knows someone listed below, or sees an entry that should be on the list that I missed, please speak up.

RobGreen1
Bigd9172
Jared3000310
layneja
Philly_Zag 1(this person posts here, but not a regular. If someone thinks he or she should stay let me know).

There are a few lurkers that never really post but they have a user name registered on DI. Stay or go? This is about bragging rights so it’s kind of wasted if someone that never posts wins.

Below is a list of people subject to removal from the group if they don’t clarify who they are. I’ll remove them Wednesday by 5pm pst. Speak up by then or you’re going to be like UNCheat (booted from the contest). If someone knows someone listed below, or sees an entry that should be on the list that I missed, please speak up.

RobGreen1
Bigd9172
Jared3000310
layneja
Philly_Zag 1(this person posts here, but not a regular. If someone thinks he or she should stay let me know).

There are a few lurkers that never really post but they have a user name registered on DI. Stay or go? This is about bragging rights so it’s kind of wasted if someone that never posts wins.

I haven’t faired so well, but thank you for doing it

Reactions: FearTheBeard
I’m currently tied for 37th, so I think there are 35 or 36 people that need to get booted

I think I’m down around 18th or so, but as long as I get the winner right, I WON!!

I am in one at work that I started yesterday in 12th of about 60.....after the zags and TT game, I went from 12th to 3rd!! Of the potential points available to everyone, only one person has more potential points available, and they have uk beating us in the finals

@retiredsoldier and @ioliva

200.gif
He who laughs, laughs last. You sorta had a slippage I see lol.

The Sweet 16 really kicked my ass, haha. I had 15 of the 16 teams picked correctly. Then it all went nuts.

Without looking, I don’t remember how many seeet 16 or elite 8 teams I had. All I can remember is we lost by one possession....again. And I was supposed to be a lot happier today than I am.

Reactions: Hurley22 and dbav
Without looking, I don’t remember how many seeet 16 or elite 8 teams I had. All I can remember is we lost by one possession....again. And I was supposed to be a lot happier today than I am.

I also know I did not have a single Final Four team correctly picked, haha.

Congrats to HeLooksTooMuchLikeDave and devilry! I must say I'm disappointed in myself. Not finishing dead last is going to ruin my rep among my peeps.
Thanks. Only picked UVA because I figured everyone else would pick Duke. Needless to say all my other brackets were busted worse than Buzz’s girlfriend

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT