ADVERTISEMENT

Devil’s Illustrated bracket challenge

If Virginia goes on to lose today then it’ll completely ruin 3 people’s brackets in the DI Bracket

Last edited:
I had UVA losing to Oregon so it won't hurt me that much, haha.

It always amazes me how I get so amped for these things every year, when I've never won a group. I've never even come close. But every year I get my hopes up and now here we are. Patrick Yates and I tied for second to last.

Tennessee is in the championship game on mine. That could be a disaster.

It always amazes me how I get so amped for these things every year, when I've never won a group. I've never even come close. But every year I get my hopes up and now here we are. Patrick Yates and I tied for second to last.
PatrickYates deserves to finish dead last for picking UNC to win the championship lol

Ok, to hell with my bracket. Let’s freaking go Blue Devils. Win by 1 point or 31 points, just win and advance.

Ok, to hell with my bracket. Let’s freaking go Blue Devils. Win by 1 point or 31 points, just win and advance.

^ THIS!!
All a big winning margin does is give me confidence for the next game,
but all that matters is survive and advance !!!!! Unless we play uk, unc, or the zags. If we play any of those, I want K to break his record for largest margin of victory

Reactions: QC Dukie
^ THIS!!
All a big winning margin does is give me confidence for the next game,
but all that matters is survive and advance !!!!! Unless we play uk, unc, or the zags. If we play any of those, I want K to break his record for largest margin of victory
Y’all are just being haters cause I’m in the lead. One of, I think, of maybe three girls on this board in the lead. It probably won’t last so I’ll bask in it while I can :D

Reactions: FearTheBeard
@retiredsoldier and @ioliva

200.gif

Reactions: retiredsoldier
I was tied for first for about two hrs yesterday.. .no matter what happens, you guys can't take that from me

Reactions: PixelDevil
From 30 to 24. I got every Sweet 16 team but one (picked Utah State over the cheaters). I'm coming for that #1 spot.

I don't think that's actually Yates bracket. He hasn't checked this board (under his official username, that is) since Saturday, March 9th.

I don't think that's actually Yates bracket. He hasn't checked this board (under his official username, that is) since Saturday, March 9th.
Should I get rid of it? Or leave it and see if “he” finishes last?

The Zags and UNC busted my brackets for good tonight. I've never been happier to have a bracket busted! So the ACC, B1G, and SEC each have two in the elite 8.

Tomorrow I’ll be booting all users with user names that don’t show up on DI, people that still have an ESPN generated name, and others I don’t recognize. I’ll post a list here before I act. Please let me know if I shouldn’t delete your entry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT