ADVERTISEMENT

Devil’s Illustrated bracket challenge

FearTheBeard

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2010
Someone brought it up recently. Does someone usually set it up? If not, any volunteers? I’ll do it if nobody else wants to.

Edit:

I created a group on the ESPN TC.

Group name: Devil’s Illustrated

Password: GTHC

Group motto: Our time is valuable

Rules: 1 entry per person. Entry locks at tip off of first game. Please use your DI username as your bracket name.

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?groupID=2951672

Last edited:
Someone brought it up recently. Does someone usually set it up? If not, any volunteers? I’ll do it if nobody else wants to.

I had mentioned it. I was thinking about the one you can do on CBS Sports. The problem with that one is that I think you have to have everyone's email address and email them then invite. I'd say if you want to do one, go for it. I'm in!!

I had mentioned it. I was thinking about the one you can do on CBS Sports. The problem with that one is that I think you have to have everyone's email address and email them then invite. I'd say if you want to do one, go for it. I'm in!!
ESPN is fairly easy and we wouldn’t need email addresses. I’ll wait til noon pst in case there is someone that usually does it.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Alright, I lied. I’m not waiting til noon.

I created a group on the ESPN TC.

Group name: Devil’s Illustrated

Password: GTHC

Group motto: Our time is valuable

Rules: 1 entry per person. Entry locks at tip off of first game. Please use your DI username as your bracket name.

Link to follow in another post.

I feel like everyone is gonna pick Duke as the champ so there will be a 20-way tie, haha

Oh yea. What’s the prize for the winner?

I say @skysdad comes up off of some of that PTRF!

Seriously though, I mentioned several years ago that it would be cool to have some kind of item that someone wins every year through some kind of contest, and each year, the previous winner signs it and ships it to the new owner. We could do something like that for this or the weekly challenge that we do every year. The problem would be some troll coming in and winning and never shipping it out again. Maybe we could have @OldasdirtDevil make up a DI champion meme that we use in our signature for a year???

Seriously though, I mentioned several years ago that it would be cool to have some kind of item that someone wins every year through some kind of contest, and each year, the previous winner signs it and ships it to the new owner. We could do something like that for this or the weekly challenge that we do every year. The problem would be some troll coming in and winning and never shipping it out again. Maybe we could have @OldasdirtDevil make up a DI champion meme that we use in our signature for a year???
For some reason this made me image gary7 with a bunch of "THR Post of the Year Honorable Mention" banners hanging in his mom's basement.

I see Patrick played but he doesn’t wanna talk to us! And some of y’all don’t follow directions well

Reactions: Shatterthesky22
Bump to remind people to name their bracket with their DI username. Got a couple ESPN generated names.

Yeah, I could come up with something (or you guys idea), and I could make something with the winner's name on it, and it could be passed down from year to year. Just let me know later on sometime, and I'll try to make something if possible. I may not be available very much in the next week or two (just depending). We've had another death in the family, and my daughter's mother-in-law is now in hospice expected to die anytime within the next week or so unless something miraculous happens.

OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Yeah, I could come up with something (or you guys idea), and I could make something with the winner's name on it, and it could be passed down from year to year. Just let me know later on sometime, and I'll try to make something if possible. I may not be available very much in the next week or two (just depending). We've had another death in the family, and my daughter's mother-in-law is now in hospice expected to die anytime within the next week or so unless something miraculous happens.

OFC
Man, ODD, I’m really sorry to hear this. Stay strong, my friend. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

My bracket is all over the place, and that's why I chose it, haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT