ADVERTISEMENT

Devil’s Illustrated bracket challenge

Reminders for a few regulars still missing that might want to join.

@Showenuff @skysdad @OldasdirtDevil

@timo0402 @dukehokie

I’m sure there are more.

There are a couple names in there that obviously aren’t DI posters. I’ll boot them once the brackets lock on Thursday.

Thanks, FTB, but I'm won't have the time to make a 'good' attempt at the brackets. You may not know this about me, I'm pretty competitive in anything I attempt. The only way I would enter this is if I poured through a ton of info and stats, and I can't do it. But again, thanks buddy for thinking of me!

OFC

Thanks, FTB, but I'm won't have the time to make a 'good' attempt at the brackets. You may not know this about me, I'm pretty competitive in anything I attempt. The only way I would enter this is if I poured through a ton of info and stats, and I can't do it. But again, thanks buddy for thinking of me!

OFC
Totally understand and I have no doubt you put 110% into everything and you’ve got enough on your plate.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Think it goes back a couple years but i felt he was the KOD, for a while, every prediction he’d make would be wrong haha. Just kind of morphed into a rivalry (one sided) after that. Haha

Haha I did have a bad run that year. And one sided but I’m catching up.

I filled out my bracket. I believe it is a winner for the least number of correct picks in any bracket competition. That's right; I'm gonna bring it. :p

Bump for last chance.

I’ll kick the obvious troll(s) out tomorrow. The ones that still have an ESPN generated name and not their DI username: please change your bracket name. Otherwise you’ll get kicked out at the S16.

There are a few names that look legit that don’t show up when I do an “@“ search on DI. Sorry, but those will be booted too unless they speak up and clarify. I don’t want some troll to win and put an asterisk next to my victory like UNC’s victories against a Zionless Duke.

There are a few names that look legit that don’t show up when I do an “@“ search on DI. Sorry, but those will be booted too unless they speak up and clarify. I don’t want some troll to win and put an asterisk next to my victory like UNC’s victories against a Zionless Duke.
:D

Okay let me edit. I finally have free time to make my pics

Reactions: FearTheBeard
I assumed everyone would pick Duke and youd have to win by picking the other Final 4 teams, haha.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Louisville just F’d me. I had them knocking out MSU.... I also have Syracuse beating Gonzaga. I went ballsy this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT