ADVERTISEMENT

Current NCAA seeding

crazyduke3

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 28, 2010
So where the top 16 teams are seeded as of this morning was revealed.

1. Duke
2. Tennessee
3. Virginia
4. Gonzaga
5. Kentucky
6. Michigan
7. North Carolina
8. Michigan State
9. Purdue
10. Kansas
11. Houston
12. Marquette
13. Iowa State
14. Nevada
15. Louisville
16. Wisconsin

Our bracket would be like this

East

1. Duke

2. Michigan

3. Marquette

4. Iowa State.

Thoughts?

So where the top 16 teams are seeded as of this morning was revealed.

1. Duke
2. Tennessee
3. Virginia
4. Gonzaga
5. Kentucky
6. Michigan
7. North Carolina
8. Michigan State
9. Purdue
10. Kansas
11. Houston
12. Marquette
13. Iowa State
14. Nevada
15. Louisville
16. Wisconsin

Our bracket would be like this

East

1. Duke

2. Michigan

3. Marquette

4. Iowa State.

Thoughts?
I don’t think it could get any easier than that. Talk about a cupcake walk to the final four.

Reactions: dukehokie
I’d rather not be in Michigan’s region, but I like the rest of it.

I think it’s stupid that the #1 overall would be in the same region as #6. Why not with #8?

Regardless..no one worries me too much.

Michigan is challenged offensively and don’t have the athletes to corral Duke on D. I’d rather see them than KY as the 2

Reactions: dbav
Using tar heel logic since Gonzaga beat Duke and unc cheater u beat Gonzaga shouldn't unc cheater u get thev#1 seed overall? OFC

I want Michigan as at our 2. Besides, no matter how you slice it, your 2 seed typically isn’t a pushover

We definitely can beat Michigan. They can't score enough to beat us. Zion would be in mismatch heaven

We are well balanced on both sides of the ball. Tough to say who we want to see. It’s going to take a special team having a special night to defeat us. We are as balanced as Virginia but far more talented.

Feel like Michigan is a not-as-good Virginia. We would be fine.

This is a rare year where the draw doesn’t matter, we play like tonight, it’s #6.

I really don’t care who’s in our bracket. We play like we are capable of playing and no one beats us.......no one!

Reactions: dbav
I really want to to play two teams.....
I want uk again, and the zags again.

zNArfoX.png

So question for those more knowledgable. The first 2 rounds (excluding the first 4) are being played in Columbia SC, So Duke will almost certainly be there as the top teams are kept close to home?

Right?

I forgot about Rui’s line. I immediately change my mind, I want Gonzaga. I don’t want them to bow out early or to someone else. I want to see them and go right through them.

So question for those more knowledgable. The first 2 rounds (excluding the first 4) are being played in Columbia SC, So Duke will almost certainly be there as the top teams are kept close to home?

Right?
I believe so. Then in the East Regional in Washington DC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT