ADVERTISEMENT

Covid--contingency plans

Glad you stated you aren’t a doctor. That’s good to know. And what about your research?? I love how the anti-vax or COVID deniers say don’t trust the science but then try to use science that works for them.
My research? It’s listening and watching what’s happening, and then looking at different videos, interviews… many who aren’t taking sides. Like Dr McCullough, who’s been vaccinated btw, and others, like Dr Kory. You should try it. But, your mind is already made up.

I’m definitely not a Covid denier. Good try there sport. But, I am skeptical of the vaccine, and definitely anti vax on our youth.

Finally, you should look at the actual stats. Not the fear mongering that’s going on. It’s freaking criminal what they’ve done to our children this last 2 years. If you won’t at least acknowledge that, then the only thing I have to say to you is the kool aid you’re swimming in must taste good.

Lol. So if you're against mandates that are ineffective, forced vaccinations that don't prevent the spread, and the destruction of livelihoods of those who choose not to get the vaccine, this makes you an anti vaxxer and a covid denier. This is today's society in a nutshell.

Lol. So if you're against mandates that are ineffective, forced vaccinations that don't prevent the spread, and the destruction of livelihoods of those who choose not to get the vaccine, this makes you an anti vaxxer and a covid denier. This is today's society in a nutshell.
The anti vax and Covid denier talking points are over a year old, stunning he would try and trot them out here like that. In the words of Ryan from The Office, “even for the internet, that’s pretty shocking.”

Imagine having your head so far up the fear monger asses (Fauci, MSM, the left) that you accuse someone who dares to think for themselves and where listening to other viewpoints as basically sacrilegious. But yeah, let’s talk about testing for a freaking cold, which all data suggests that’s exactly what the new variant is. 70x more contagious and not even remotely close to as lethal as either the original virus or any other variants. Look at South Africa, look at Israel, look at UK, and look at the data so far here. But no we will shut everything down again, test asymptomatic people until everyone is too scared to do anything but trust the government to “save them.”

The anti vax and Covid denier talking points are over a year old, stunning he would try and trot them out here like that. In the words of Ryan from The Office, “even for the internet, that’s pretty shocking.”

Imagine having your head so far up the fear monger asses (Fauci, MSM, the left) that you accuse someone who dares to think for themselves and where listening to other viewpoints as basically sacrilegious. But yeah, let’s talk about testing for a freaking cold, which all data suggests that’s exactly what the new variant is. 70x more contagious and not even remotely close to as lethal as either the original virus or any other variants. Look at South Africa, look at Israel, look at UK, and look at the data so far here. But no we will shut everything down again, test asymptomatic people until everyone is too scared to do anything but trust the government to “save them.”
I wouldn't be surprised if the Omicron is the rhinovirus. Lol.

Reactions: Another#1Dukie
Just saw on the news that Wake’s opponent in the Gator Bowl Texas A & M is out because of Covid.

Could you tell us how they work? And since it is too easy to misunderstand the tone an email is written in, I want to make clear that I am not being sarcastic or starting to pick a fight. I am not a scientist and I agree with GHC so if he has gotten it wrong then so have I and am more than willing to be corrected. Thanks.
You’ve not once shown any level of decency or respect here to warrant me explaining the vaccination process to you. Besides, you act like you know everything, so you should be able to tell us, right?

Reactions: Devilinside
Glad you stated you aren’t a doctor. That’s good to know. And what about your research?? I love how the anti-vax or COVID deniers say don’t trust the science but then try to use science that works for them.
So if a person chooses to not get the covid jab(s) based on their clinical risk profile, yet they are fully vaccinated otherwise, that makes them anti-vax?

If a person knows sars co v 2 is real, but also realized the insanely high survival rate if not dealing with significant comorbidities, they’re a “covid denier”?

People like you make me sick. You get on your knees to suck off the political establishment because you’re too lazy and/or stupid to do your own intelligent research.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Omicron is the rhinovirus. Lol.
I can assure you it’s not. After nearly two years I finally caught sars co v 2 this week, and based on isolation it’s omicron. I’ve been surrounded by affected patients for the last two weeks and there’s no way I left unscathed. The first 40 hours were brutal - higher fevers, extremely sore all over, but crazy night sweats too. It’s definitely like influenza. I’m on the other side of it now, treating with cyclical high doses or d3, C, Quercitin, Zinc, and more. I also rx’d a script for inhaled Budesonide which has shown significant reduction in hospitalization if utilized pretty early.

This all being said, my omicron affected associates who are fully jabbed including some that are boosted, are the same if not worse than me. I do find that very interesting.

If you get Omicron, vaxxed or not, buckle up for a 3-7 day ride.

It’s not the science we don’t trust. It’s the politicians masquerading as scientists. It’s people like Max Kellerman of ESPN who just yesterday called this a “highly effective” vaccine. If a vaccine is designed to prevent the spread of virus then this has been a failure except re the elderly and most vulnerable

Reactions: Mac9192
I can assure you it’s not. After nearly two years I finally caught sars co v 2 this week, and based on isolation it’s omicron. I’ve been surrounded by affected patients for the last two weeks and there’s no way I left unscathed. The first 40 hours were brutal - higher fevers, extremely sore all over, but crazy night sweats too. It’s definitely like influenza. I’m on the other side of it now, treating with cyclical high doses or d3, C, Quercitin, Zinc, and more. I also rx’d a script for inhaled Budesonide which has shown significant reduction in hospitalization if utilized pretty early.

This all being said, my omicron affected associates who are fully jabbed including some that are boosted, are the same if not worse than me. I do find that very interesting.

Wish you a full and speedy recovery fourteen!

Like you 14...I managed to stay clear for just about two years as well....tested positive last week...I am vaxxed and not yet boosted, no fever, no real meds, some nasal congestion and slight achiness and the occasional cough and sneeze....now those sneezes were something different, body jarring, but overall very, very mild symptoms...glad you made it through your worst..

Like you 14...I managed to stay clear for just about two years as well....tested positive last week...I am vaxxed and not yet boosted, no fever, no real meds, some nasal congestion and slight achiness and the occasional cough and sneeze....now those sneezes were something different, body jarring, but overall very, very mild symptoms...glad you made it through your worst..
You’re lucky indeed. I’m doing far better than most of vaxxed friends. It’s nuts.

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
You’re lucky indeed. I’m doing far better than most of vaxxed friends. It’s nuts.
Reactions are definitely something...my 18 y/o daughter was basically sneezy for 2-3 days....my wife who between the 3 of us had it the worse,but still mild...was mostly achy and definitely had a lingering cough (most flu like)....and my youngest daughter, negative...staying away from her and keeping her negative was the most work...

Reactions: Fourteen44
So if a person chooses to not get the covid jab(s) based on their clinical risk profile, yet they are fully vaccinated otherwise, that makes them anti-vax?

If a person knows sars co v 2 is real, but also realized the insanely high survival rate if not dealing with significant comorbidities, they’re a “covid denier”?

People like you make me sick. You get on your knees to suck off the political establishment because you’re too lazy and/or stupid to do your own intelligent research.
Wow. What a respectful response.

Reactions: Devilinside
It’s not the science we don’t trust. It’s the politicians masquerading as scientists. It’s people like Max Kellerman of ESPN who just yesterday called this a “highly effective” vaccine. If a vaccine is designed to prevent the spread of virus then this has been a failure except re the elderly and most vulnerable
That guy has made some ludicrous comments ITT and has yet to answer a single response. Pretty sure he's just trolling us.

Meanwhile my father cannot get the vaccine due to a preexisting condition, has covid. Doc put him in for monoclonal antibodies today and they literally had state authorities come in and cease infusion for patients. Why? The Governor is following Bidens demand, I mean request. Any potus that would do this is twisted.

I’m out for the holidays. Wishing most of you a merry Christmas and happy new year! Peace to you all.

Last edited:
Honest, though. You don’t deserve respect, Susan. Not from me at least.
First of all, I am not who you think I am BUT I know that you have repeatedly been told by the mods to cut it out and refer to people by their user names. I find it interesting that the only people you harass like this are women. Pretty easy to figure out Timo's real name but you have respected his privacy. Hmm.

Got Covid last week and am unvaccinated but had it about a year and a half ago.This episode was night and day different.First time resulted in a hospital stay.This one was like a bad cold.After being told by the resident Doctors on this board that natural immunity was ineffective and must take the shot, I am glad that I took my actual Doctors advice not to take it

No one I know that is vaccinated has been sick at all
I call bull. My wife, mother , father, son , two friends at work are all vaccinated and all caught Covid and were all sick . Some flu like symptoms some common cold . I pointed out my wife caught Covid on exactly the 15 day after getting vaccinated. My father spent two weeks in the hospital with Covid after being vaccinated. Some of you are just blind to fact that the vaccination or booster does not stop the spread of Covid at all. All sports required vaccinations and yet like stated have had the highest infection rate since.
It’s simply love your life how you want . It’s not going away two more variants popped up since the vaccine was made available. Clear and present true statement. No one has a clue how or when it will stop.

Oh, I agree. Especially seeing how he has chosen to be a fan of a southern school's basketball team.
Just saying been on this board for years we don’t say anything about northerners, west coasters or mid westerners. It’s just no need for it here . I’ve lived in all four corners of the United States . But back on subject sorry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT