ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson joining FSU in filing lawsuit agains the ACC

Unreal. I expected it from those butt hurt buffoons in Tallahassee over their feeling slighted over the Natty selection but not original ACC member Clemson.

Contract is a contract. If they wanna leave then their asses will write a very large check.

I know we have done this before, but what schools would you consider inviting to the ACC should those two (and maybe more) leave? I'll suggest one, and ask you to suggest one also. Mine? JMU.
OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Unreal. I expected it from those butt hurt buffoons in Tallahassee over their feeling slighted over the Natty selection but not original ACC member Clemson.

Contract is a contract. If they wanna leave then their asses will write a very large check.
This, expected from FSU. I hope they lose horribly and end up paying a ton in legal fees

Reactions: Willcampbell
Not a lawyer, would love someone to chime in. Could the ACC counter sue for FSU and Clemson being cry baby ass b$@()es?

This, expected from FSU. I hope they lose horribly and end up paying a ton in legal fees

When they were whimpering and making threats last summer, the ACC worked on some things to make some concessions and get them more money. And then (GASP!!!) they didn’t get picked to play for the national title (oh the horror!!) and so they’ve cranked up this leaving the conference crap again and want to go to court. GTFO FSU! Just GTFO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT