ADVERTISEMENT

Cameron Reddish Committing Soon

pretty sure they're not going to risk the kids future by having lunch in public and offering the kid an under the table deal. Having said that, meeting agents and top guys like bron are par for the course for those kids.

Just think about the Bron, Curry, CP3, KD camps just to name a few. These relationships are formed very early and the NCAA can't do anything about it.

Reactions: GAAP
It's 2017, these kids have been under a microscope since they were 13 years old. These kids have probably met and hung out with many more NBA stars/celebrities than we ever know about. I'd be more worried if the kid DIDN"T grasp the opportunity to meet and hang with Lebron.

Reactions: GAAP and denniden
Reddish is a for sure OAD kid. It's the way of college BB these days

Given the streak we have been on lately, I have zero doubts.

Are they not mutually exclusive? I don't keep on it as much as some, so I figured I'd ask as they are both small forwards.

Are they not mutually exclusive? I don't keep on it as much as some, so I figured I'd ask as they are both small forwards.
Not mutually exclusive. Whether they want to play together or not is the question. It would be a dynamic wing scenario at Duke if did.

Reactions: dbav
Rafael+Nadal+celebrates+a+shot+with+a+fist+pump+during+Wimbledon+2008.jpg

Not mutually exclusive. Whether they want to play together or not is the question. It would be a dynamic wing scenario at Duke if did.

Thank you. Is there any indication at this point that they would?

Welcome to the Brotherhood. I thought it was pretty cool that he had the same Duke shirt as me! Cameron gonna be playing in Cameron

Reactions: Quavarius
Was there any doubt with the name Cameron which school he was going to pick. Gees.

Just kidding, damn K and staff are killing it!

Reactions: Quavarius
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT