ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Reddish

RJ 22 ppg (I think he would be higher, but I anticipate some blowouts this year which will hurt his numbers). Zion 17.5 ppg, Cam 16.5 ppg.

IMO, if we’re blowing teams out, we’ll be near the 100’s and that means RJ and Zion are probably above 20 each.

Even in blowouts, you know K won't play his bench until very late in the game. I can see all 3 averaging close to 20. I can't wait to watch this all play out. Especially the FAT BOY!

Reactions: dukehokie
It’s starting to derail what had been a good thread. You made your point. Let’s continue.

What does that have to do with me? I was talking basketball and your homeboy made a comment so I explained what I had to say to him. I keep it basketball related always.

What does that have to do with me? I was talking basketball and your homeboy made a comment so I explained what I had to say to him. I keep it basketball related always.

You do, but now you’re just arguing with everybody. All I said was the thread is now getting derailed with the back and forth. We’re good now. Back to Cam. Thanks.

Reactions: skysdad
Who you calling homeboy? You're a little bold you know. I guess it's just me but I just can't get over how people from other fan based come in and think they can say things that would be acceptable only on their home board. How long do you think I would last on your home board of I referred to you as home boy? Not very long so what gives you the privilege of coming here and doing it? That's a why I consider UK and heel fans pretty much the sam e I'm is still not Duke' s rival by the way. OFC

Who you calling homeboy? You're a little bold you know. I guess it's just me but I just can't get over how people from other fan based come in and think they can say things that would be acceptable only on their home board. How long do you think I would last on your home board of I referred to you as home boy? Not very long so what gives you the privilege of coming here and doing it? That's a why I consider UK and heel fans pretty much the sam e I'm is still not Duke' s rival by the way. OFC

What? Hahaha. This is the only board I post on. I only like Duke. I’m banned from all of the others. Homeboy means friend. You got me confused.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT