ADVERTISEMENT

Bracketology

dukiejay

Mar 2, 2005
Minneapolis
We haven't really gotten into this quite yet being so early in the season, but I figured since we've played our final 'preseason' game (and it's nine days until our next game) we can start.

Right now Lunardi has us the #1 seed in the South. Ironically, he has us playing Mercer in round one. To be honest, I'd take this region today if I could. There's UK as the 3-seed, but I think we'd match up well with Xavier (2) and like Purdue on the 4-line.

Other #1 seeds are....Villanova (East), Arizona St. (West) and Michigan St. (Midwest)

I'm cheering for Bobby and the Sun Devils, but I'm not a total believer just yet. Still feel as though they drop a couple seed lines by the time March comes around.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Please let us have that bracket. Also I doubt Mercer wins the SOCON to get in

Whichever region we are in, I HOPE kensucky is there too. I would LOVE for them to get a dose of Grayson, who they hate, and Bagley, who they wanted,

Reactions: Dad2ze
Whichever region we are in, I HOPE kensucky is there too. I would LOVE for them to get a dose of Grayson, who they hate, and Bagley, who they wanted,
I would love to destroy UK too. But ultimately, I think they will be dangerous by March, they are very young and very athletic. Of course we are too, but we are wayyyyy more talented right now.

Ultimately I think we would still beat them, but if they figure out how to score, they will be super dangerous. Not a team I would want to see as a 1-seed. And I lived in KY for 10 years, so I hate that fanbase as much as anyone. Next November, we will beat them by 30 in the Champions Classic, coming right off our National Title.

Reactions: DukefanKY
I think 3 of the 1 seeds are good possibilities. Not yet sold on Arizona State. The team that I think will be climbing to a 1 or 2 seed is Arizona.
If our defense improves a good bit, this Duke team could be very special.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I think 3 of the 1 seeds are good possibilities. Not yet sold on Arizona State. The team that I think will be climbing to a 1 or 2 seed is Arizona.
If our defense improves a good bit, this Duke team could be very special.
Agreed I think when it’s all said and done Arizona will be the 1 in the West. Kansas and Michigan State in Midwest nova in the east and duke in the south. I think those 5 teams will end up battling for 4 spots

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT