ADVERTISEMENT

Bamba

Jake1985

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2002
Is he on campus to take in the game today?

I would be shocked if he chose Duke, especially with no more playing time that Bolden has received. This is one of those recruits that I was afraid we might miss on if he has followed Duke and their freshmen big boys any. He might be gun-shy. Hope not but you never know what kids are thinking these days. But I think he ends up somewhere outside of Durham. JMO

I would be shocked if he chose Duke, especially with no more playing time that Bolden has received. This is one of those recruits that I was afraid we might miss on if he has followed Duke and their freshmen big boys any. He might be gun-shy. Hope not but you never know what kids are thinking these days. But I think he ends up somewhere outside of Durham. JMO
Agreed and can't really fault the kid for it either.

Unless Bamba took one look at that spot on the bench where Bolden sits and fell in love with it , I gotta agree. Probably shouldn't get any hopes up about landing this kid.

Reactions: distance56
^ maybe just the opposite. Maybe Bamba looked out on the floor and saw Amile and Tatum playing and knew that would be him bc either of those 2 will be there next year.

^ maybe just the opposite. Maybe Bamba looked out on the floor and saw Amile and Tatum playing and knew that would be him bc either of those 2 will be there next year.
I think he just got a great seat for free in Cameron. Unless he goes to FSU I'm guessing that'll be the last time he's ever in Cameron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT