ADVERTISEMENT

Bagley's knee.

What would a Duke season be without a lower extremity injury?

A fantasy.

For some time Showenuff just sat there, trapped between the four walls that encircled him. He was the only one there, in the after-school detention class that had made him prisoner for the past 2 hours. Prisoner fortunately to Miss Bowen- who, to Showenuff , was worth being in the detention just to see.

He gazed upon her, sitting at her desk, legs crossed, eyes fixed on the piece of paper she wrote on, her body just low enough for Showenuff to see down her blouse.

Showenuff could only imagine the beauty that lay beneath the crisp whiteness....

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
Curious what you are hearing Show?

Some comments on Twitter that it’s possibly worse than they are letting on..and sources have him out till the ACC Tourny or possibly the year because his family wants him to sit for the draft....and get healthy....

Last edited:

Right many reports on Twitter that it’s pretty bad...and sources have him out till the ACC Tourny or possibly the year because his family wants him to sit for the draft....

Just curious where you seeing this on Twitter? Cause I have seen Nothing on there to indicate that....not saying you didn't see it just wondering where

Some comments on Twitter that it’s possibly worse than they are letting on..and sources have him out till the ACC Tourny or possibly the year because his family wants him to sit for the draft....and get healthy....

Weird. I've read the opposite...that he is in fact playing tonight

Reactions: pisgah101
Just curious where you seeing this on Twitter? Cause I have seen Nothing on there to indicate that....not saying you didn't see it just wondering where
Should have said some comments...not reports..I fixed it...

It’s under Adam Rowe’s post “Will he play or won’t he”....I’d post but I’m technologically inept...lol

Just curious if it’s in line with what Show was hearing....or just crap....

Well Adam Rowes about as knowledgeable as Gary so anyone commenting on his stuff is probably bottom of the barrel

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
For some time Showenuff just sat there, trapped between the four walls that encircled him. He was the only one there, in the after-school detention class that had made him prisoner for the past 2 hours. Prisoner fortunately to Miss Bowen- who, to Showenuff , was worth being in the detention just to see.

He gazed upon her, sitting at her desk, legs crossed, eyes fixed on the piece of paper she wrote on, her body just low enough for Showenuff to see down her blouse.

Showenuff could only imagine the beauty that lay beneath the crisp whiteness....

9f9k4g.jpg

Reactions: ticket2ride04
I just heard it could be worse than missing just one game. I hope they were wrong.

He's fine. Knee still has some pain when pushing off. He's got another few days of ice and NSAIDs. Source: my imagination

Reactions: pisgah101
I would be shocked if we see Bagley playing in a Duke uniform again this season. I hope I am wrong but I can see the "we are hoping to have him back by the ACC or NCAA Tournament" talk coming.

Marvin has been playing HARD for us all year. The Marvin Bagley camp isn't overly afraid of injury.

I really hope we see Marvin back soon.

For comparison's sake, Michael Porter JR suffered a serious injury in November, and is trying to come back to play college basketball this season. He would be on par with Marvin, an automatic top 5 pick even if he shows nothing this season. If Marvin can play, he will play for us....Scouts still wanna see these guys play...

Really unfortunate that we'll be without him for another game. Our team has a lot to figure out over these last few weeks of the season. Being without our best player for some of it really hurts.

Really unfortunate that we'll be without him for another game. Our team has a lot to figure out over these last few weeks of the season. Being without our best player for some of it really hurts.

Meh - as long as he's healthy in a week or so they're fine. It gives other guys a chance to step up and also allows Grayson to get back to his former self after he's played poorly pretty much all year.

Meh - as long as he's healthy in a week or so they're fine. It gives other guys a chance to step up and also allows Grayson to get back to his former self after he's played poorly pretty much all year.
I hear that. In particular, I'm hoping Javin uses the opportunity to make an impression. I remember thinking during the Michigan St. game that we wouldn't be able to keep him off the floor. Instant energy and was everywhere that game. Obviously he's struggled with some nagging injuries and foul trouble this season, but it would be great to have another defensive-minded player in the rotation to help with some of our struggles.

I don't think it's that big a deal to be without Bagley. It's not like we have Arby's All Americans on the bench. Next man, or men step up.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
As long as Bagley comes back, this is a good thing, I think... gives the other guys time to develop.

I know you people know something.....stop withholding information!!!! Is he playing Sunday or not???

I know you people know something.....stop withholding information!!!! Is he playing Sunday or not???
Thr says he’s done for the year. That’s just wishful thinking on their part I’m sure.

Come on Dukefan, we're fine if he doesn't play. Maybe team is finding its groove. Just won a game by 20+ and never struggled.
I think he will play though.

Come on Dukefan, we're fine if he doesn't play. Maybe team is finding its groove. Just won a game by 20+ and never struggled.
I think he will play though.

We are still a very good team regardless. I'm just anxious to see if Grayson keeps playing the way he has the last couple games when Marvin comes back

Hope I am wrong but I dont see him back before ACC Tourney at earliest.

OFC

Actually benefits Duke if he's only out for a few games. It gives guys opportunity to step up and get in a rhythm which will only help when Bagley gets back. Grayson is averaging like 28 PPG without him and is more aggressive. I think it's a blessing in disguise (as long as Bagley is back 100%)

Reactions: hart2chesson
Actually benefits Duke if he's only out for a few games. It gives guys opportunity to step up and get in a rhythm which will only help when Bagley gets back. Grayson is averaging like 28 PPG without him and is more aggressive. I think it's a blessing in disguise (as long as Bagley is back 100%)

But will G continue to play the way he has when Bags gets back. That's what I think a lot of us are anxious to see.....because if he does.....uh oh

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT