• Jalen Blakes- 15 pts - 3 reb - 1 stl

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Kyle Filipowski - 5 pts - 13 reb - 4 ast - 1 stl - 1 blk

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Did not get to watch the game until late.

The game did not feel like a 20+ point victory.

It felt very workman like - which is not a bad thing.

Loved seeing Mitchell, Blakes and McCain take some steps forward. Proctor being out a bit may be a good thing for us in the long run as others step up.

I hope this is the McCain we see going forward. I hope Blakes continues to show the same energy he did yesterday because I don't expect him to shoot that well going forward.
I can’t agree with this . As long as he’s on the floor with McCain and Foster or McCain and Roach teams will continue to cover them and sag off Blakes .
Went with Blakes because he brought energy and toughness to the game .

Voted for McCain but Roach has been fantastic this season. His offensive efficiency has taken a big jump.

Averaging 14.3 on 49/48/79 shooting splits with a steal per game. He's not a good defender by any means but has been fine on that end as well. Also doing well not turning it over as much. Haven't seen him drive into traffic and leave his feet as frequently as he used to.

Reactions: christophero
I chose Blakes. McCain played great as well. Blakes gives us a physical, veteran presence. I think he needs to play even when Proctor returns. Nice solid win.
We need a Blake's type on the floor someone to get after it. I hope he rubbs off on Mitchell. We get him playing mean inside we got a shot.

Reactions: christophero
Why are so many people adding an apostrophe to Blakes? Asking for a friend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT