ADVERTISEMENT

Awwww....WTH happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok....let them come in and talk....they have a miserable March coming

I would not be surprised to see uncheat, Louisville, Kansas, Auburn, and Tennessee all best Kentucky this season. Kentucky may nab a #1 seed in the NIT and avenge that 2013 loss to Robert Morris

The point was this...Barrett was known for being a ball hog. And when the game was on the line, and he got clamped, he didn't pass it. Two former Duke players on ESPN CALLED HIM OUT FOR IT. That was the point fellas, not bashing. Gonzaga is really good, not a bad loss. But its worth noting that 3 players at the Mcdonald's All American game noted that they chose other schools because of Barrett's attitude and selfishness. And it cost Duke a win. I cant believe Cam Reddish isn't getting more looks, and Barrett is the reason. He is selfish. And Gonzaga is clearly the best team in the country. Not a bad loss, Gonzaga is clearly the best team, not even close, at this early stage. Kentucky and Duke have gone the one and done, what you get with that is early season blowouts, highlight dunks, etc. But, you also get 3 to 6 losses, scares, and late season maturity, But by March, you're good to go. Just gotta have patience, takes time with a roster full of young guys.

Last edited:
I’ve already removed five, go take a few laps and calm down. It’s also thanksgiving eve and people have lives outside of this board.
Wrong....No one is being out of line here, just talking. Its not against the rules to disagree. Try being at the Kentucky board. Fans from 20 schools hammering you after a loss. I was just pointing out what 2 former Duke players did on ESPN. Barrett was being selfish by not passing it. And, Cam Reddish should get more looks. He is a weapon, a mis-match nightmare.

Lol Kentucky fan on the duke board. Are you and your fellow kittens on rupp rafters still in depression mode after the 34 point blowout a couple of weeks ago?
stop. Its basketball talk. Bilas and Willimas said the same thing man. Barrett was very selfish. Relax man, I dint break any rules, just chatting.

Did you all know that KY went undefeated in 1952-53? Didn’t lose a single game. That year is the epitome of what KY basketball represents.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
It’s neat UK is so sad this year they have to ride the Zags nuts to get a word in edgewise. We’ll just hang on to our selfish team that pulled your panties down and pinked dat ass in front of the entire nation. Good luck trying to hold down 3 rd place in one of the shittiest conferences on earth asshat.

It’s neat UK is so sad this year they have to ride the Zags nuts to get a word in edgewise. We’ll just hang on to our selfish team that pulled your panties down and pinked dat ass in front of the entire nation. Good luck trying to hold down 3 rd place in one of the shittiest conferences on earth asshat.

Dude.....you gotta stop being so timid and learn to express yourself!!!

SEC is easily better than the ACC this year. Easily

Reactions: dbav and Showenuff
Wrong....No one is being out of line here, just talking. Its not against the rules to disagree. Try being at the Kentucky board. Fans from 20 schools hammering you after a loss. I was just pointing out what 2 former Duke players did on ESPN. Barrett was being selfish by not passing it. And, Cam Reddish should get more looks. He is a weapon, a mis-match nightmare.
STFU

ok, explain. Its easy to pick history, but Auburn is the 3rd best SEC team and they took Duke to the wire. Tennessee is really good. And Kentucky under Calipari is Kentucky, not good until March. And LSU is scary, they have 3 lottery picks. Wait till you see Reid

Last edited:
Do any of you agree with Bilas or Williams about RJ being selfish?

I agree he made some bad decisions, but I have seen him give the ball up too many times this year when he was already in the lane to all of a sudden decide he is selfish. Again, he made some bad decisions tonight. Name me one freshman ever who hasn't, I think selfish or ball hog is a little harsh. Now if the next three or four games, we continuously see the same thing, I'm not sure how I will feel, but I refuse to say that tonight, he erased all the unselfish, good plays I've seen him make

Reactions: Tyblue22
ok, explain. Its easy to pick history, but Auburn is the 3rd best SEC team and they took Duke to the wire. Tennessee is really good. And Kentucky under Calipari is Kentucky, not good until March.
I wonder what they will do to y’all then hahaha

Duke, Virginia, unc, Syracuse, Virginia Tech, Florida State, Clemson will all be solid this season. Outside of Auburn, Tennessee, LSU, and Kentucky, who does the SEC have to make the league competitive?

You’re easily one of the dumbest posters I know. Easily.
Ok, so how about you actually post reasons why? Instead of doing what you do which is nothing, other than name calling? I'll help you son, Duke is the best in both conferences. now you go...The SEC is better this year. Auburn almost beat you last night and Tennessee would beat you.

I guess it’s kinda boring over at rump rafters after hammering that powerhouse Winthrop by 13.......at home. Yes Winthrop.

Reactions: dbav and IPSYCHOSIS
ok, explain. Its easy to pick history, but Auburn is the 3rd best SEC team and they took Duke to the wire. Tennessee is really good. And Kentucky under Calipari is Kentucky, not good until March.
Uhhh...are you this dense in real life or only when you’re attempting to troll?

Duke is 2-0 against the SEC. Beat one of the two best teams in the SEC and also bitch slapped Kentucky. FSU beat Florida. The ACC makes up 1/3 of the top 15 in the rankings.

Duke would be constant favorites to win the SEC. Kentucky on the other hand would not fare as well in the ACC

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT