ADVERTISEMENT

Awwww....WTH happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyblue22

Recruit
Dec 23, 2003
RJ Barrett, PASS the ball! Wow, why doesn't he pass it more? I don't know if i have ever seen a player at the college level that is such a selfish player. Jay Williams hammering him on it post game. This could be the down fall of the "greatest" college team of all time. That last drive, he had 3 players collapse on him, Zion was wide open and he doesn't pass it??? Come on man.

Reactions: JC43
RJ Barrett, PASS the ball! Wow, why doesn't he pass it more? I don't know if i have ever seen a player at the college level that is such a selfish player. Jay Williams hammering him on it post game. This could be the down fall of the "greatest" college team of all time. That last drive, he had 3 players collapse on him, Zion was wide open and he doesn't pass it??? Come on man.
Hope this doesn't cause turmoil, Zion didn't even touch the ball last 4 possession. RJ jealous of Zion attention and try to do it on his own? Gonna be an interesting thanksgiving luau.

Lol Kentucky fan on the duke board. Are you and your fellow kittens on rupp rafters still in depression mode after the 34 point blowout a couple of weeks ago?

It’s amazing that most of that fan base is literally that stupid! Gonzaga would have drummed them like Duke did. 118-84

Gonzaga wins by 20 if the game was played without Kzychshitzki’s refs.

Must be a Kentucky fan. They are known to blame the refs when Kentucky loses. When it comes to other blue bloods winning, they claim the other blue bloods all get the calls. Folks schwagg is the perfect example of what happens when you are allowed to marry your relatives

Reactions: Dukeman
I really thought this was duke's best chance to go 40 and 0...the Kentucky shellacking was something, but with all the hype and espn play duke gets, oh well, see what happens in March

Reactions: Tyblue22
Things that make Kentucky male fans cry:
1) Christian Laettner’s shot in 1992
2) Duke’s 2010 National Championship
3) Kentucky losing to Wisconsin in 2015 (I saw this happen at Lucas Oil, UK male fans in their 20s, 30s, 40s were in tears, pathetic)
4) Duke’s 2015 National Championship
5) Duke 118 - 84 Kentucky on 11/06/18

Things that make Kentucky male fans cry:
1) Christian Laettner’s shot in 1992
2) Duke’s 2010 National Championship
3) Kentucky losing to Wisconsin in 2015 (I saw this happen at Lucas Oil, UK male fans in their 20s, 30s, 40s were in tears, pathetic)
4) Duke’s 2015 National Championship
5) Duke 118 - 84 Kentucky on 11/06/18

You forgot #6.......they found out their sister is cheating on them with their dad.

I really thought this was duke's best chance to go 40 and 0...the Kentucky shellacking was something, but with all the hype and espn play duke gets, oh well, see what happens in March

We don't play in the SEC... And we like playing NCAA style games early.

Everyone please remind me that if we get DRUMMED by 34, not to make myself look like an absolute idiot by going to that teams board talking trash after they lose by 2 to the 3rd ranked team in the country...
It's ok to be a dumbass, but at least TRY to hide it

Wow for a minute I thought I was reading the Kentucky Board. Duke it's extremely young and lost by two points to the #3 ranked team in the country. You would think they lost by 34 to a bunch of freshmen. Duke needed this loss now instead of later in the year. If you look at the schedule Duke has already played some of the best teams they will see all season. Their next seven opponents are going to be blowout wins and Duke will be ranked #1 rolling into January. UNC, Gonzaga, Kentucky, and Kansas all play each other coming up so they're going to all be taking losses soon. We are better than this and don't stoop to the level of some of our Rivals by calling out one of our players who just happens to be one of the best players in the world at his level.

I love how all our mods disappear after losses. Trash needs taken out and nothin....

Wow for a minute I thought I was reading the Kentucky Board. Duke it's extremely young and lost by two points to the #3 ranked team in the country. You would think they lost by 34 to a bunch of freshmen. Duke needed this loss now instead of later in the year. If you look at the schedule Duke has already played some of the best teams they will see all season. Their next seven opponents are going to be blowout wins and Duke will be ranked #1 rolling into January. UNC, Gonzaga, Kentucky, and Kansas all play each other coming up so they're going to all be taking losses soon. We are better than this and don't stoop to the level of some of our Rivals by calling out one of our players who just happens to be one of the best players in the world at his level.

The poster who started this thread and JC43 are both Kentucky fans trashing Barrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT