ADVERTISEMENT

ACC > $EC

Can’t lie I hate they won it. I don’t pull for the ACC in any big games in any sports because I know other fan bases won’t be pulling for Duke ever.

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Coe
Can’t lie I hate they won it. I don’t pull for the ACC in any big games in any sports because I know other fan bases won’t be pulling for Duke ever.
Most (all) Clemson fans DID pull for the Forks @ the hoops final 4(s). Ask them. They ALWAYS pull for the ACC:)

That’s funny cause I know a ton of Clemson fans and they was pulling for Kansas in that E8 game last March as well. Good for them tho they deserve it but I still don’t like them or anyone else in the ACC haha.

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Could the ACC win the football AND basketball championships again this season? Hmmm

Reactions: PixelDevil
18iy2b6m2i0gjjpg.jpg

I've been to many Duke games at Littlejohn and the fans are always good to me. Our last two losses @ Littlejohn I was there and they were as nice as they could be. I got a little shit in the Esso Club but it was a fun ribbing. At my gym when Clemson fans see my tat they tell me they pull for Duke and strike up a Zion convo with me. Being in the SC the Cock/Tiger rivalry dominates around here and it feels good to not be in the middle of that, it can get ugly.

Reactions: pisgah101
I've been to many Duke games at Littlejohn and the fans are always good to me. Our last two losses @ Littlejohn I was there and they were as nice as they could be. I got a little shit in the Esso Club but it was a fun ribbing. At my gym when Clemson fans see my tat they tell me they pull for Duke and strike up a Zion convo with me. Being in the SC the Cock/Tiger rivalry dominates around here and it feels good to not be in the middle of that, it can get ugly.

Yep that’s how the Clemson fans I know are too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT