ADVERTISEMENT

4 seed

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
if the tourney started today we would be a 4 with Kansas as 1 FSU as 2 Arizona as 3 in the Midwest

I like that bracket. I don't think we end up there I'd say we manage a 2 honestly if we keep up what we're doing. But that bracket we can win and the other three teams above us would be crying

Reactions: QC Dukie
Hate that bracket. Imo the toughest #1, the second toughest #3, and a Florida State team that loves to kick our ass.

if the tourney started today we would be a 4 with Kansas as 1 FSU as 2 Arizona as 3 in the Midwest
Definitely too much basketball left to worry about seeding. Duke can still play its way into a three seed if they continue to win and some other things go our way! Besides I hope we stay in this region. I'm hoping nothing changes. This would be a cakewalk region!:cool:

Reactions: QC Dukie
We can still get a #1 seed. I don't think we will, but it's possible.

Saw today that we have the second hardest remaining schedule in the country. We would certainly earn it.

Reactions: tripleb71
Duke could still be a oneseed with some combo of winning the ACC season or tourney and performing well in the other.

To the bracket nerds: the tournament doesn't start today. Lot of ball to be played. I think Duke could be anywhere from a 1 to 3. It is possible to get to a 1 but can't lose but maybe 1 regular season game then win ACC tournament. Running table is possible too

I'd be thrilled moving to the 2 seed. These current one seeds would all be good matchups for us IMO

I'd just be thrilled this team keeps evolving but I don't like that predicted bracket

Reactions: hart2chesson
I know we go through most of our funds for the refs every year, but make sure you keep some stashed away for the selection committee. Having them on our side has paid off in the past.

I know lot's of people and the selection committee despises unc so much that they put them in the hardest braket every year and Duke in the easiest every year just to piss heel fans off and they always do. Just wait till the brackets come out and watch the reaction of thr which is a good representation of tar heel fans everywhere. OFC

Reactions: topps coach
I actually think a 3 or 4 seed is correct.

Today for example, if we are not hitting 3's, we are beatable as defensively we tend to have huge lapses.

That said, if I was a #1 seed, I would hate seeing the Blue Devil's in my side of the bracket.

I can't argue with it right now but at least we have the easiest bracket as always. OFC

I want to clarify the words right now. I mean today. That can all change for the better if we continue our winning ways and getting to the point where this team is playing according to it's talent. However it's got to be better than what we showed today. The stats aren't that bad but something wasn't quite right today. OFC

Definitely too much basketball left to worry about seeding. Duke can still play its way into a three seed if they continue to win and some other things go our way! Besides I hope we stay in this region. I'm hoping nothing changes. This would be a cakewalk region!:cool:
I agree. I hate they are already talking about seeding. Waaaaay too many games left to play. Just gives the likes of those morons Bilas and Greenberg something to talk about.

OFC

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT