ADVERTISEMENT

2015 NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!!

DAMN RIGHT!!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE A FUN DAY AT WORK!!!

The whole team mobbing Quinn.. Love it!!!!!

This post was edited on 4/6 11:25 PM by Bludvls1

D-U-K-E, WE'RE WHO THE F*** YOU CAME TO SEE!!!

Now I can get that National Champions shirt! I didn't want that Final Four shirt. Great things come to those who wait.
It's been a HELLUVA ride! GO DUKE!!!!!!!!

This is the best feeling...it will be hard to sleep tonight. That's 5 titles for Coach K. He has as many as UNC has in their history.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It still hasn't sunk in. I can't believe this. I'm sitting in my apartment and I can hear the news helicopters circling over Duke's campus. This is so unbelievable. Everything we could've ever hoped for.

Our guys wouldn't be denied. They played with heart, stones, toughness...you name it they did it! Incredible win for K, the team, Duke University, and us fans.

OFC

Your team plus 3 refs beat Wisconsin. That was a travesty, and those refs should be investigated.

Go back and watch the second half where your out of control players are continually bailed out by crooked refs. Sorry, but that was ugly as crap. And the nation deserves better than that for a National Championship game.

And I'm no Wisconsin fan, I like good basketball. Too bad we didn't get to see some.

This is the best of the 5 championships by far, Heck I have about forgot the other ones. How Sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha go back to your hole and let us enjoy something you'll never experience! Way to go Devils! NATIONAL CHAMPS BABY!!!

Originally posted by bluedevilfan42:
It's still so unbelievable right now. I wish we could frame this team and keep them forever!
I would settle on just somehow capturing their clutchness in a bottle and giving it to all Duke teams from now until the trumpets sound

It feels so good!!

One of the best if not the best coaching job by K ever!

Originally posted by Neners:
Originally posted by bluedevilfan42:
It's still so unbelievable right now. I wish we could frame this team and keep them forever!
I would settle on just somehow capturing their clutchness in a bottle and giving it to all Duke teams from now until the trumpets sound
Oh hell yes. Great idea!

2015 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! HELL YEAH! HELL YEAH!

Duke University. 2015 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!

THE
university of North Carolina. That should piss off some people.

Love this team!!! I definitely shed a tear or 3! So proud to be a lifelong Duke fan

This post was edited on 4/7 12:29 AM by dbav

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT