ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson - 6’7” 285lbs

I can't explain this. It competely blows my mind, but we have a guy here at work who is insanely over weight. I mean HUGE. I would guess him about 6'3", and no idea how to even guess the weight. I would say for sure over 400lbs. The guy can stand flat footed under the basket and jump straight up and dunk a ball. He also had a younger guy here teasing him about his weight. This guy was maybe 30 years old with a slim build around 175. Anyway, it escalated into then having a foot race out in the parking lot after work. The big guy dusted him. It is beyond my comprehension how those two things happen

I can't explain this. It competely blows my mind, but we have a guy here at work who is insanely over weight. I mean HUGE. I would guess him about 6'3", and no idea how to even guess the weight. I would say for sure over 400lbs. The guy can stand flat footed under the basket and jump straight up and dunk a ball. He also had a younger guy here teasing him about his weight. This guy was maybe 30 years old with a slim build around 175. Anyway, it escalated into then having a foot race out in the parking lot after work. The big guy dusted him. It is beyond my comprehension how those two things happen

Is his name Sean May by chance?

But seriously, you need to video record him dunking and running.. would definitely go viral.

Reactions: Mpm277
Guy might have been an all-timer as a DE. And I mean that as a compliment.
If for some reason basketball doesn’t pan out (I’m sure it will).. I guarantee he can walk on a bunch of NFL teams just off his size and athleticism.. imagine him playing DE or if he can catch and play TE.

Reactions: ticket2ride04
Post a picture hahah I wanna see him

Post a picture hahah I wanna see him

I actually haven't seen him in a very long time. There are about 7,000 people at the plant I work in. When people move, you may never seen them again. I assume he is still here.
Everytime someone finds out I work here, they always ask if I know someone, and I hardly ever do

I went to a NFL training camp today, and I’ve never seen people that big that can move like them ....I bet it would take 5 or more normal people to put one of them on the ground. 1st time seeing NFL players that close, and it’s like we’re a bunch of midget kids looking at them or something . Even a big friend beside me looks like a kid! I bet they look over every now and then like dang look at them little people...It’s like a different world to them lol. Then you have the security guys that look like 1/4 of a player....so who’s protecting who?! Lol just wild how big they are .Especially in pads and stuff. Made me think that all of us fans are in a different world or something and we’re small. Like they’re gods or something lol. I don’t know how to explain the feeling of just feeling like wow somethings wrong with us or them? Somebody’s not suppose to be this way!

I actually haven't seen him in a very long time. There are about 7,000 people at the plant I work in. When people move, you may never seen them again. I assume he is still here.
Everytime someone finds out I work here, they always ask if I know someone, and I hardly ever do
I would ask you where you work, but you don’t have to answer that.

Most look like they’re 8 foot tall and 500lbs. No exaggeration. WRs look like the Avatar characters ....That’s a good example of how I feel. At the end of that movie when the Avatar characters have the guns, and the humans are leaving....that’s how I felt.... There was 1 little guy that would probably be the biggest guy out of the fans lol. Crazy giants

Last edited:
Most look like they’re 8 foot tall and 500lbs. No exaggeration. WRs look like the Avatar characters .... There was 1 little guy that would probably be the biggest guy out of the fans lol. Crazy giants
You should get up close to an NBA team. They make a bunch of NFL guys look like ants...

You should get up close to an NBA team. They make a bunch of NFL guys look like ants...
Makes me depressed lmao....I don’t want to be an ant!...Well I guess if NFL guys are ants compared to them, then I gotta be a damn Flea or something. :(

I went to a NFL training camp today, and I’ve never seen people that big that can move like them ....I bet it would take 5 or more normal people to put one of them on the ground. 1st time seeing NFL players that close, and it’s like we’re a bunch of midget kids looking at them or something . Even a big friend beside me looks like a kid! I bet they look over every now and then like dang look at them little people...It’s like a different world to them lol. Then you have the security guys that look like 1/4 of a player....so who’s protecting who?! Lol just wild how big they are .Especially in pads and stuff. Made me think that all of us fans are in a different world or something and we’re small. Like they’re gods or something lol. I don’t know how to explain the feeling of just feeling like wow somethings wrong with us or them? Somebody’s not suppose to be this way!

Last summer I went to the Greenbrier to see the Pats and Texans. I stood 3 feet from JJ Watt. He is a giant man. Everything about him is massive. Freakish like. But some of those guys are smaller than I am. Football is weird like that. A guy 5’7”, 170lbs plays on the same field as a guy 6’6”, 305 lbs and it’s likely they’re gonna collide violently at some point. I recognize that there’s a similar disparity in the NBA, but those guys aren’t trained to smash the opponent into oblivion. After being up close and seeing how big, strong and fast those guys are, all the findings from the CTE research isn’t the least bit surprising. If anything, I’m surprised more players aren’t vegetables.

I don't mind. Toyota plant in ky that makes the Camry, Avalon, and Lexus ES350.....been here almost 30 years

I have a 2011 ES 350. I like it but I don’t love it. I had an Acura RL before that and I liked it much better. The engine seemed more responsive. And many of the buttons inside of the Lexus feel cheap and plastic-y. It’s a great looking car (mine is black) and it generally serves me well; better MPG than my Acura too. But when compared to the Acura RL (which I’m not even sure they make any longer) it comes up short. I can’t speak for any other makes of the same class.

I always thought it’d be cool to work in auto manufacturing. Is it like it’s portrayed in Gung Ho?

I’ve had the privilege of being around pro athletes from the 3 major sports.

- basketball players are much skinnier in person than they look on tv. I met JJ while he was in college and he was waify. Hamsbrough was a goofy, tall kid. I’ve met Lebron and he’s not nearly as big as he looks (tall though).

- baseball players are much thicker and stronger than they appear on tv. Even the shorter guys are stout. Pitchers are huge. Tall and strong.

- football players are on another level. Freaks through and through. Met Larry Fitzgerald and I thought to myself, ‘who the eff is tackling this dude?!’ For reference, his arms were twice as thick as Lebron’s.

I’ve had the privilege of being around pro athletes from the 3 major sports.

- basketball players are much skinnier in person than they look on tv. I met JJ while he was in college and he was waify. Hamsbrough was a goofy, tall kid. I’ve met Lebron and he’s not nearly as big as he looks (tall though).

- baseball players are much thicker and stronger than they appear on tv. Even the shorter guys are stout. Pitchers are huge. Tall and strong.

- football players are on another level. Freaks through and through. Met Larry Fitzgerald and I thought to myself, ‘who the eff is tackling this dude?!’ For reference, his arms were twice as thick as Lebron’s.

The football weight room at any university will be the most impressive thing you’ll see athletically. Ever. I had the privilege to work in Tech’s weight room with all of the different athletic teams when I was there, and nothing at all compared to what Mike Gentry had those guys doing. Seriously incredible stuff.

Deadskins camp in Richmond? I live near their facility in Loudoun and it’s sick seeing them walking around or at practice. Animals.

Deadskins camp in Richmond? I live near their facility in Loudoun and it’s sick seeing them walking around or at practice. Animals.
Weird, I just drove past it yesterday. Moved from NC to Loudoun about 8 years ago. Left loudoun for Fairfax last year. I’m used to seeing it, but I’m still struck every time by how cheap/crappy the facility is. I toured FedEx a few years ago as well. I was shocked how crappy the Locker Room was. Something out of a small town minor league baseball team. Showers reminded me of a rundown ymca.

Reactions: dukehokie
He's so fat that we take him to McDonald's just to watch the sign change.

He's so fat he has to make three trips to haul ass.

Reactions: dukehokie
Yea. I’m a Vikings fan . I was debating wearing a Vikings Cousins jersey lol. My teams are all messed up, or spread out, Duke Vikings Braves. The NBA is ?. I guess I pull for teams with Duke on them. To live in VA I have no favorite teams in VA! Wierd

Weird, I just drove past it yesterday. Moved from NC to Loudoun about 8 years ago. Left loudoun for Fairfax last year. I’m used to seeing it, but I’m still struck every time by how cheap/crappy the facility is. I toured FedEx a few years ago as well. I was shocked how crappy the Locker Room was. Something out of a small town minor league baseball team. Showers reminded me of a rundown ymca.

Yep. Snyder has turned that franchise into a joke. He saves on overhead costs I guess.

Haha......I just build them, I don't sell them!!

The first 'big' car purchase I ever made was a 2004 Lexus IS300. I absolutely loved it. I bought it for my 27th birthday....a present to myself. And just think, it could have been made with tender-loving care by, none other, than yourself. :)

The first 'big' car purchase I ever made was a 2004 Lexus IS300. I absolutely loved it. I bought it for my 27th birthday....a present to myself. And just think, it could have been made with tender-loving care by, none other, than yourself. :)

Sorry Jay......we only make the ES350....and just started 3 years ago. But if you want one of those, I will make sure it goes through an extra gauntlet of special checks for you!! We will also start making the F-Sport this year....I hate new model launches. It is GRUELING!!

Reactions: dukiejay

We are having a launch ceremony today for the new model. Jamaal Mashburn is the guest speaker. Think I should ask how he felt when he seen "the shot" fall???!!!!

FYX2NWj.png

Tried to post a pic but it isn't showing up. I can see it if I go to edit, but not there in the thread. Oh well, we don't need his pic in here anyway!!

He looks like he is in terrific shape.

If that is his weight currently, either he weighed more after being injured at the McD AA Game... Or any fat that he had he has turned to muscle working in the weight room. Muscle weighs more than Fat!

Either way, he is a absolute monster who needs to showcase his strength and ability by rebounding, defending, finishing around the rim and protecting the other rim! He can pull bigs away from the baset and go by them, but I would rather see him dominating in the paint!

He looks like he is in terrific shape.

If that is his weight currently, either he weighed more after being injured at the McD AA Game... Or any fat that he had he has turned to muscle working in the weight room. Muscle weighs more than Fat!

Either way, he is a absolute monster who needs to showcase his strength and ability by rebounding, defending, finishing around the rim and protecting the other rim! He can pull bigs away from the baset and go by them, but I would rather see him dominating in the paint!

One pound of muscle weighs the same as one pound of fat. Muscle is more dense and takes up less space than fat.

Reactions: BlakeMonroe94
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT