ADVERTISEMENT

Zion out Tomorrow

Lavar5150

Starter
Oct 17, 2001
Per Jeff Goodman

Duke’s Zion Williamson will not play tomorrow at Syracuse, source told
@Stadium
. Suffered knee injury against North Carolina and is listed as day-to-day with a Grade 1 knee sprain.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
It will make me extra nervous Saturday, but it is the right call and will give our team added confidence and depth if we can pull it out.

Reactions: jcdevilfan
This is probably for the rest of the team as much as anything - so they know definitively he will not be out there, and they can do their mental preparations accordingly.

Reactions: dukiejay
Hope it heals quickly. When looking at he history of Grade one sprains for basketball players they usually come back in two weeks

I would really like to see our kids come out with a sense of urgency tomorrow night. This game could set the tone for their confidence moving forward, and it would be huuuuuge for them to get this one.
RJ must come up big and Cam must continue his great play to have a chance.
After thinking about it, and now without Zion, I would like to see a lot of "D" pressure on the ball (including Goldwire) and maybe more zone to protect Ques from foul trouble. They actually struggled against our zone the last game.
I love Jack's rebounding, but I would like to see Alex on offense, he played well against them the last time, and can only hope he could do it again. We need that 3rd scorer.
I think Ques played 17 minutes(?) against NC and didn't score a point?! He must score for us to have success moving forward.
Go Duke!
OFC

I would really like to see our kids come out with a sense of urgency tomorrow night. This game could set the tone for their confidence moving forward, and it would be huuuuuge for them to get this one.
RJ must come up big and Cam must continue his great play to have a chance.
After thinking about it, and now without Zion, I would like to see a lot of "D" pressure on the ball (including Goldwire) and maybe more zone to protect Ques from foul trouble. They actually struggled against our zone the last game.
I love Jack's rebounding, but I would like to see Alex on offense, he played well against them the last time, and can only hope he could do it again. We need that 3rd scorer.
I think Ques played 17 minutes(?) against NC and didn't score a point?! He must score for us to have success moving forward.
Go Duke!
OFC

It’s time for White and Javin to man up. All we heard was how great Javin was going to be coming into the season and Jack needs to quit playing like he’s afraid any mistake will get him pulled from the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT