ADVERTISEMENT

Who is joining me at the Final 4!!??

-sTan-

All Conference
Oct 22, 2007
Cary NC
I will be driving the 14 hours to NO this Friday to see our Devils play the Tarholes from down the road. Wouldnt miss this for the world.

I am in section 646, who else is going? Would love to get together and pregame a little ha!!

Lets Go Duke!

Reactions: bullcity gamer
In 2019, for the first time after many years of trying, I won the NCAA lottery for 4 FF tickets for 2020. But 2020 was cancelled, and 2021 had no fans, so it got rolled back to this year. Divine provenance, IMO. I’m taking my wife (a double Dukie whose hands, holding her vanity license plate “Duke2X”, were the lead-in to 1992’s One Shining Moment) and two youngest sons, both of whom are crazy Duke fans. I can’t wait! I got to see them win in 2001, 2010 and 2015, and am hoping to keep the streak alive!

sTan, I’ll be there! I would like to meet up with as many of you this weekend and do some pre gaming and talking of Duke Basketball. Duke has open practice at 2pm on Friday afternoon which I plan to attend.

FYI download the final 4 app to get all the information of events taking place this weekend in New Orleans. I know Laettner is going to make an appearance at “fan fest”

Go Duke!

I've only had the pleasure of seeing Duke in person in 2010 (Sweet 16 and Elite 8) and in 2015 at either the elite 8 or sweet 16, I forget. Both times in Houston, both times Duke went on to win the title. If I were to go, we would win for sure because I am clearly good luck.... So hopefully I will get to go the the title game ! My picture is from the 2010 elite 8 win as Coach K cut down the nets in Houston. I took that picture as I was able to get down fairly close to the court as the Baylor fans poured out lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT